Bagni di Lucca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting from Siena to Pienza--on a Sunday

Tuscany Aug 23, 2016 at 8:16 PM

How can I get from Siena to Pienza on a Sunday afternoon using public transportation?

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

AccoMMODATION:

Arezzo Aug 23, 2016 at 11:08 AM

We are attending a wedding at Arrezzo, Italy. Can anyone please help us find a clean, moderate price accommodation. For two people .
      Thank you!!!

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

2 star hotel

Arezzo Aug 16, 2016 at 5:45 AM

We are attending a wedding i Arezzo. Can anyone suggest an accommodation nearest Church of St. Francis in Lucignano?

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Wineries near Siena

Siena Jul 29, 2016 at 6:21 PM

We will be staying near Siena and would like any suggestions you could offer for wineries that we could visit. We will have a car so we're not interested in a bus tour, just some nearby places that offer tours of their wineries and vineyards. Has anyone been to one of these places that you could recommend?

more
    • informations about Florence

Florence Jul 28, 2016 at 3:27 AM

Hello, I will arrive soon in Florence and I would like to know:
      1. which are advices concerning safety in touristic areas, except scammers, thieves, are there terrorist alerts?
      2. could someone to recommend me some travel agencies for a one day trip to Sienna or Pisa?
      3. Are there local free guided tours?
      Thank you!

more
    • 5 days in Tuscany

Tuscany Jul 30, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Hi all

My girlfriend and I will be visiting Tuscany tomorrow and the next 5 days.

We are based in Radda in Chianti.

Any good travel tips/places to go or see within the area? (50-100 km)

We plan to go to Pisa to see the Tower on our drive into Tuscany. We have a car with us.

We like cozy, small old cities, Nice restaurants, Nature and scenic views. We are NOT so much into museums etc.

more
    • Fontanini

by DebraFeigert Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I will be traveling on vacation to the area. Somewhere I thought I had seen something about Fontanini nativity pieces are made in Bagni di Lucca, or nearby. I collect the pieces and would like to visit where they are made and obtain additional pieces. Does anyone know if this is true and can give me some information.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2012 at 1:56 AM
    • Fontanini

by DrHowFun Online Now Jan 21, 2005 at 1:44 PM

I'm a collector of Fontanini and am traveling to Italy this spring. Is it worth a visit to the Fontanini factory? If so, how do I get info on it? Thanks! How Fun!