VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Baden-Baden Travel Answers

change location

Baden-Baden connections with France

by Lamialex Online Now Jul 28, 2004 at 2:47 AM

Hello, I live in London and I need to be in Gerardmer in France at the end of january. The cheapest solution for me is to travel to Baden-Baden airport with Ryanair. I saw on internet that Strasbourg was 70km away from Baden-Baden. Is there a bus or a train that connects Baden-Baden and Strasbourg? Or even better Baden-Baden to Epinal in the Vosges? What's the url for coach transport in Germany? I also saw there was a train Banden-Baden to Paris, where can I get its trajectory? So that I can see in which towns this train stops. Thanks in advance. regards Alexandra

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • fabrice's Profile Photo

Re: Baden-Baden connections with France

by fabrice Online Now Jul 28, 2004 at 4:31 AM

you have a direct train baden-baden/strasbourg. then a train strasbourg/saint-dié then saint-dié/gérardmer

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • babbi_it's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Baden-Baden connections with France

by babbi_it Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 2:32 AM

I don't understand well this timetable. Is there only one bus a day to/from Strasbourg??

• fabrice's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Baden-Baden connections with France

by fabrice Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 5:45 AM

there are several trains daily strasbourg-baden baden ; but most of the time you need to change in appenweier;

there is also a bus, but it is a line from freiburg/breisgau , via strasbourg and kehl , and it goes to baden-baden/karlsruhe/airport

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines