change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• uksilversurfer's Profile Photo

Ferry crossing Denia to Ibiza

Denia Aug 19, 2016 at 4:30 AM

I'm taking a group of elderly people on a trip to Ibiza this October and a few of them are worried how far it is to walk from the coach drop off point at the port to boarding the ferry anyone out there got any good news please

more
    • Train ticket

Santa Susana Aug 11, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Hi, is it possible to buy a single ticket a day in advance to travel from Santa Susanna to Barcelona and validate it the next day as I want to avoid the morning queues as I have a connection to make in Barcelona. Thank you

more
    • Teide hike in late February

Canary Islands Aug 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Hi There, I just wanted peoples advice on the weather on pico teide at the end of February. Do you think its a ok time to trek to the top? Thanks

more
    • MrsPeel's Profile Photo

A good traditional resturant in Barcelona? Restaurant tradicional en Barcelona?

Barcelona 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I had write a question in both languages but I don't think it went through so I ll give it another go, apologies if you see this twice.
      Does anyone know of a traditional, not only in food but also a not so modern building or decoration at least? Somewhere not too expensive, we all speak Spanish fluently so no worries about the language. It needs to be open on Sundays or Monday for either lunch or dinner. I know this could be asking too much, but we have gotten some amazing tips here in previous trips in Europe so maybe someone can help? Thanks in advance!

Hola! habia escrito la post pero me parece que no entro, estoy escribiendo por segunda vez o sea que disculpas si ven esto de nuevo.
      Sera que alguien puede recomendarnos un buen restaurant tradicional Espaniol? No solo comida tradicional pero tambien el edificio/la casa o por lo menos la decoracion que no sea moderna? que no sea muy caro, nosotors hablamos Espaniol o sea que el idioma no es problema (disculpad las faltas de ortografia ya que estoy escribiendo en teclado Ingles)
      Tiene que estar abierto Domingos o Lunes, para almuerzo o cena.
      Se que de repente es mucho a pedir todo junto pero habiendo recibido consejos maravillosos aqui en previos viajes en Europa, tal vez alguien tenga una buena sugestion. Muchas gracias desde ya!

more
    • filipdebont's Profile Photo

HH Marista parking

Granada Aug 29, 2016 at 3:40 AM

Hi,
      Google says that this Parking is closed on sunday, but pictures show that it is open 24h.
      I want to arrive on thursday, and leave on sunday, but I want to be sure that it is open when I want to leave.
      Who has any exprience or knows this parking lot in the city centre of Granada?
      Kind regards Filip

more
    • Group of 10+ eating in Barcelona

Barcelona Aug 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hello,

I am trying to organise eating arrangements for a group of 10/11 visiting Barcelona in a couple of weeks. We are staying near the Gothic Quarter and I was wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants that can accommodate this size group that I can make a reservation with beforehand ?

Thanks

Dan

more
    • Bars showing football

Altea Aug 27, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Hi, currently in Altea, does anyone know a bar that shows the 3pm premiership games? Thank you

more
    • Barcelona Airport to Sitges

Barcelona Aug 22, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi all, Ill be travelling to Sitges with my partner on Sunday 04th Sept. Can you tell me what the best way to Sitges is please? Is there any interruptions to public transport on Sundays or woulld i be better off getting a taxi? Regards, Dave.

more
    • Hello! Anyone traveling to Valencia from 23 aug to 26? Or Ibiza?

Valencia Aug 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Anyone traveling to Valencia from 23 aug to 26? Or Ibiza?

more
    • Hen weekend in May

Marbella Aug 7, 2016 at 2:27 PM

I'm looking to book a hen weekend for my friend next April/May. Does anyone know if it's busy at this time and is everything open? Thanks

more
    • Ibiza Meet Up/Solo Traveler

Ibiza Aug 3, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Hi, I will be in Ibiza for the next few days and was hoping to meet a cool group of people to enjoy the nightlife with. I am free as soon as tonight if anybody is interested in checking anything out.
      Hope to hear from you soon!
      Contact me via FB if you wish:
      facebook.com/vanessavillarre...

more
    • Anyone travelling to ibiza solo and fancy hanging out on 5/6th August

Ibiza Aug 2, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Is Anyone travelling to ibiza solo this weekend and fancy hanging out and partying. let me know. thanks

more
    • Hotel transfer - AC by Marriott Guadalajara

Spain 14 hours ago

HI; All: Can you please tell me how to get to AC by Marriott in Guadalajara in Spain by bus or train? I'm coming from the train station - in Madrid - chamartin.

Thank you very much for your assistance

more
    • Vigo airport to Tui

Vigo Aug 24, 2016 at 9:10 AM

Can I take a taxi or car service from Vigo to Tui?

more
    • Hotel By the Beach

Sitges Aug 22, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Going to Barcelona and Sitges and heading to Sitges first for a few days, looking for hotel suggestions, where to stay close to the beach the last week of September before going back to BCN for a few days.
      San Sebastian Playa or Hotel Surbur Maritim?

more
    • Scooter rent

Palma de Mallorca Aug 7, 2016 at 6:18 AM

HiWe are going to mallorca at 14th september for one week an we would like to rent a scooter. We are staying at arcadia hotel in Arenal, so i would like to know what's the best option for renting a scooter, do i look for them in the town or better to book it at home? thank you

more
    • Weather September

Minorca Island Jul 31, 2016 at 9:12 AM

We are looking to book the first 2 weeks in September, has anyone else been at this time. Thank you.

more
    • 1 hour layover to get from Terminal 4S to Terminal 4, is that enough time?

Madrid Aug 22, 2016 at 2:49 PM

I'll be flying from Miami to Rome with a 1 hour layover in Madrid. I'll need to get from Terminal 4S to Terminal 4, is that enough time? Will I have to go through security again?

more
    • Asturias, would it be worth going in December?

Asturias Aug 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM

What suggestions do you have? Which places are a must? How about accommodation? Would it be better in the main cities or villages?

more
    • Solo Travelling to ibiza on 31st September - 6th August

Ibiza Aug 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Mates have dropped out on the holiday but already booked flight, going 31st September - 6th August

Twitter - @kie_preece
      Instagram @kiepreece

Give me a message

more
    • Travelling alone...8-12sept

Ibiza 21 hours ago

Hey everyone. My friend has just dropped out as can't get time off work on the above dates. I love the island and still want to go for the break but apprehensive in case I don't meet anyone out there. Is anyone going those dates either also alone or in a small group that wouldn't mind a fellow clubber meeting up?

more
    • Ibiza weekend from1st to 4th of September

Ibiza Yesterday

Hi everyone

I’m travelling solo as friend I booked with can't go. I will be at San an from 1- 4 September, just looking for a weekend of partying and fun with no stress, before I get back to work. I don’t have any plans at the moment so any suggestions would also help. I know one weekend is not enough, so I want to party as much as I can.

If anyone else is there that time let me know and we could meet up. Holiday is about meeting people and having fun.

more
    • maria_hz's Profile Photo

Weather and temperature late Nov- early Dec?

Isla de Tenerife Aug 26, 2016 at 2:28 PM

We would like to go to Tenerife for a week but won't be able to go until late November - early December. Would we be likely to get degrees around 25-27 at all, and if so, what part of the island?
      I'd prefer up to 30 degrees, but because of work meetings we wont't be able to go until after 24 Nov, so now I am thinking maybe it will be too cool for me by then. It seems to be low season as well, as prices seem to go down towards Dec.
      Thanks!

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

Best area for Apartment for 4 Adults

Sevilla Aug 14, 2016 at 4:41 AM

We are two couples, mid 40's and 60's...would like a 2 bed 2 bath self catering apartment for 4 days in Seville. Arriving by train. Would need parking facility. suggestions? recommendations? Will be at the end of September. Could we use Seville as a base for travel around the area for 3 days? Thank you!

more
    • Weather Expectations

Lloret de Mar Aug 5, 2016 at 3:50 PM

What is weather like in October?

more