change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 9days in hungary

Budapest Dec 2, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Hi ,
      4 adults ( 2 couples) in their 40's are planning to visit Hungary during mid Jan .we have 9 days there .we would definitely want to spend 2 or 3 nights in Budapest .after that really confused about the other places.we are looking for a chilled relaxed holiday .we prefer a holiday with food ,wine , and love to see beautiful architecture & nature .not very keen on seeing many museums .
      we would like to visit small beautiful towns and villages .also we love places that have a good night life .
      Since we have limited time ,not sure where all to go ...

I am confused if to go north like Eger ,Debrecen Esztergom ,tokaj etc...

Or to go south to Siofok ,pecs ,lake balaton. And any other interesting places there ...

Would be greatful if you would solve my situation .

Thank you ,Deepa paul.

more
    • Romantic dinner

Budapest Nov 11, 2016 at 1:39 PM

I'm going to Budapest in January with my boyfriend for his birthday and I want to take him out for a really nice romantic meal one night as a celebration.
      Can anyone recommend a romantic, upmarket restaurant that's good for special occasions?
      He likes fine dining, well presented, tasty food, but I'm a student and can't exactly break the bank. Budget is probably £80 for the two of us

Please help!!!

more

Popular Bacs-Kiskun Megye Travel Answer Locations

• Hungary, Kalocsa

Kalocsa Feb 25, 2014 at 1:30 PM

When is the horse and buggy race in Kalocsa

1 Answer Feb 26, 2014 at 6:34 AM
    • Buses from Budapest to Kecel with time table?

Kecel Feb 10, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Hi! Is there any buses from Budapest to Kecel with time table? Please advise, thank you! Allen Shan

1 Answer Feb 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM
    • Question title

Kecel Feb 10, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Hi! Is there any buses from Budapest to Kecel with time table? Please advise, thank you! Allen Shan

• lizshine's Profile Photo

We would like to drive ourselves to Lajosmisze from Budapest tomorrow.

Lajosmizse Aug 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM

How can we see a horse show and where can we eat lunch?

2 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • Transport from Kelebia toSubotica at 7th september 2013

Kelebia Jul 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM

On 07.09.2013r. I will be in Budapest at about 2.30 p.m. and I would like to get to Subotica until 10 p.m. on the same day.
      I’m planning such trip:
      1) Budapest-Kelebia -train which starts from Budapest at 5.06 p.m. and arrives to Kelebia at 7.11 p.m.
      2) Kelebia-Tompa (border checkpoint)- bus or taxi (or foott)
      3)Tompa-Subotica -urban bus
      Unfortunatelly I don’t know how is the fastest way to get from Kelebia to Tompa (border chech point). Do you know if between this cities oprates any bus company (I’m afraid not because it will Saturday evening) Maybe is there another solution? Do you know if in Kelebia can I find a taxi? Eventually I can go on foot to the border or try hitchike.

How much time it takes to cross the border?

I know that between border checkpoint and Subotica operates urban bus (Sutrans company, bus no 1/1A). I’ve found timetable but still I’m not sure if this bus starts from border on Saturday at 8 PM or 9 PM? Could someone confirm that? Below you can find timetable of this line.

sutrans.rs/?p=redvoznje&...
      and
      http://www.sutrans.rs/?p=maps

Do you know if it is possible? Maybe you know another way to get to Subotica.

Thank you in advance for information

3 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    • jasonhills's Profile Photo

Travelling to Solt from UK

Solt May 23, 2006 at 2:05 PM

Hi,
      I plan to visit Solt during August and would like to know the best, easiest way to travel. I understand it is 2hrs drive from Budapest. Is it best to take a train from there, or fly into another town?
      Your help would be appreciated,
      thanks.

1 Answer May 23, 2006 at 2:56 PM
    • Fabian Hotel

Kecskemet Mar 9, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Read of the Fabian in a Rough Guide to Budapest. They recommended it highly which is pretty unusual for them. I could not find it on the web, but my skills are not so hot. Does anyone know if they have a website?

3 Answers Apr 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM