VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Bac Ha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

Vietnam Feb 14, 2017 at 8:14 PM

Hi guys,
      Looking at booking in December this year for my wife and I (both 30) was interested to see peoples thoughts on a package deal like this?

Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
      Day 2: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
      Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
      Day 4: Full day sightseeing Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
      Day 5: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise stay overnight on Board (B, L, D)
      Day 6: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
      Day 7: Conclude Hanoi depart Siem Reap Cambodia. (B, L)
      Day 8: Siem Reap sightseeing full day (B, L)
      Day 9: Conclude Siem Reap/Cambodia. Departure to Vientiane. (B, L)
      Day 10. Vientiane – Vang Vieng (B/…/…)
      Day 11. Vang Vieng – Lung Prabang (B/…/…)
      Day 12. Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave- Khouangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang (B/…/…)
      Day 13. Luang Prabang – Departure (B/…/…)

Kind Regards,
      Brenton

more

Near Bac Ha

• Sapa- Bac Ha and back - how could I make this day most enjoyable?

by lengyanna Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM

I am planning to go on a 3-day (2 nighs) Sapa-region tour ending up in Bac Ha market on a Sunday. My problem is that the tour company whose services I may buy for this 3-day trip, 185 dollars) seems to offer only and exclusively a bus transfer from Sapa to Bac Ha leaving me there ( which is allright) and then back to the Lao Chi railway station. The idea of getting there by a non-tourist bus ( more than 3 hours) visiting the market, maybe another three hours ( if the bus schedule lets me do so) and driving back directly to the railway station only to spend another 2-3 hours waiting at the station for the Hanoi-bound night train is not attractive enough. I guess I rather prefer to buy a compact one-day tour from Sapa to Bac Ha with another company that leaves earlier in the morning for the market and offers some activities for the afternoon after the market visit. Possibly a small group tour , as I do not feel rich enough to pay for a one person private tour. any suggestions, please??? Or maybe any suggestions for a RELIABLE , completely different tour company who could where I could buy a complete 3-day package tour including the market? Thanks a lot. anna

6 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 3:33 AM
    • Bac Ha rent a car

by midelfin Online Now May 28, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Is it possible to rent a car (or another trasportation) in Bac Ha in order to go around visiting the nearby market places (such as Can Cau and Coc Ly)?