Auray

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotels in Inns

Lyon May 21, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Any ideas for spots that have parking available in or out of the city. Maybe something in the country side.

Thanks

more
    • frankfar's Profile Photo

Propriano by cruise ship

Propriano May 12, 2016 at 8:55 AM

Docking here next June, Propriano in Corsica, any suggestions to spend a nice day here?

more
    • Walking from Le Puy to Conques

France May 11, 2016 at 10:25 AM

My wife and I are planning to walk this section of the Way of St James in late Sept. Any suggestions of wether we should book accommodation as we arrive At Each village or before we depart? If we should book ahead any suggestions on web sites to use. All tips or suggestions for walking this section much appreciated.
      Corie and Jim

more
    • Help Itinerary without car

Corsica May 19, 2016 at 1:58 PM

We are a couple, arriving in bastia on 2nd of August for 5 days. we dont speak french and are not willing to drive. We are interessted in Beaches, and sea activities mainly, What would be the most suitable itinerary for us with public transport?

more
    • Public transfer from Champex to Chamonix

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc May 13, 2016 at 6:44 AM

What is the best way to arrive at public transfer from Champex to Chamonix to august?

more
    • paris bus 9518 from roissypole cdg airport

France May 4, 2016 at 11:34 PM

hi I read this bus doesont work on july 1 &2,2016?
      is it true ?
      any other bus?
      thank you

more
    • Bus from CDg airport to orly airport

Paris Apr 30, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Hello how can go direct from CDg airport to orly airport by bus or train to fly to nice
      Thanks

more
    • CDG transfers

Paris Apr 29, 2016 at 2:27 PM

best transportation to gare de lyon train station from charles de gaulle airport?

more
    • Normandy suggestions

Basse-Normandie Yesterday

hi

We are travelling to France on 4th June to the 13th June , primarily to take part in the Pegasus half marathon on the 12th June , so already have booked our two nights in Caen on the 11th and 12th . We don`t know the region at all and wondering where to head to when we arrive by ferry at Caen for the start of our holiday . We have thought about Bayeux if this would be a good location to base ourselves or should we head further south maybe towards Mont st Michael for a few days .We plan to take in some of the D day sites , but would like to mix it up with maybe a cycle tour , walks , may be a flea market , happy to stay somwhere more rural or aTown .

more
    • Jewelry store

Paris May 13, 2016 at 6:48 AM

Does anyone know if or where there is a jewelry store in CDG that sells charms? I am looking to buy some for my charm bracelet.

more
    • bus 9518 from cdg

Paris May 6, 2016 at 2:21 AM

hello
      I couLdnot find schedule of bus 9518 from cdg to gercy gare stop at montsoult station,on july 1&2.IT IS NOT WORKING THESES DATES?
      any other option to go from cdg
      thank you

more
    • What's Season

Bordeaux May 1, 2016 at 10:41 AM

good afternoon! when you need to go to the winery to see the grape vine ( a handful of ) ? What can be seen in May at the winery ?

more
    • Gordes, Roussillon, Lourmarin or Menerbes for a day in Provence

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur May 1, 2016 at 6:39 AM

Hello, I'm spending 5 day in Provence at the end of May. I'll be in Avignon for the first 2 days and the last 2 days in St Remy. In between I want to stay at a quaint and cozy village within the area. My research shows the above as the best pics. I'm on my honeymoon so I'm looking for the most beautiful villages the Provence has to offer with some great food and wine. Would love your suggestions on which place to choose. Thanks!

more
    • cafetran's Profile Photo

Where can I buy a cheap used bicycle in Marseille? Will be staying for a week

Marseille Yesterday

Is there a french website equivalent to craigslist? I'll be there for a week, trying to learn some french and would love to buy a cheap bicycle to use for a week. Rental is ok too if it's under $100 for the week.
      I'd to rent a scooter too but that's 40 euros a day, do you know of a cheaper place to rent?
      Thank you so much.
      Cafetran

more
    • HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo

Southern Regional and National Parks

France May 20, 2016 at 8:49 PM

It is me again, with yet another question about the South of France. My wife, 2.5-year old, and I are driving through in mid-July, and our time is unfortunately limited. However, we love to hike and explore the outdoors. There seem to be a bevy of choices in the region, Luberon, Carmague, Alpilles, and more. Do any of you have a favorite hike in the region? Any choice areas to explore? Many, many thanks in advance for your help!

more
    • Cafe/Shops near Catacombs

Paris May 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM

My husband is taking a tour of the Catacombs and I am not. Is there a nice cafe or shopping centre nearby that I can amuse myself in for 2 hours while he is doing this. It will be early October so I don't think sitting in a park will be a good idea.

more
    • paris pass

Paris May 13, 2016 at 12:00 AM

hi is there a carnet of 10 t z1-5 ,that I can use bus ,train ,rer ,since I am staying near cdg airport for 3 days
      thank you

more
    • amiens,douai,dunkerque,lille

Paris May 11, 2016 at 1:16 AM

hello any advice which to go by ibus to one of these cities ,which one is touristic ?
      thanks

more
    • Travelling through France

France May 10, 2016 at 5:00 PM

We are travelling through Dijon, Troyes & Arras in two weeks. What should we see and do? We have two dogs so museums, wineries etc are not possible but we love scenery, walking and pretty little villages.

more
    • Le bus Filéo

Paris Apr 30, 2016 at 2:14 AM

hi any idea about this bus service from cdg airport
      thank you

more
    • Tipping charge on restaurant bill

Paris May 25, 2016 at 8:43 AM

When you receive your bill after dining, does the total include a 15% "tip"?
      If so, is the 15% acknowledged anywhere on the receipt that is presented to you by your waiter?
      Thanks....

more
    • paris visit transport card

Paris May 5, 2016 at 3:01 AM

hi I I buy paris visit zone 1-5 for 3 days ,can I use all transports from cdg to central paris with this card including roissy bus?
      thak you

more
    • bus schedule from cdg

Paris Apr 30, 2016 at 1:41 AM

hello
      I will stay at ibis airport cdg for 3 nights,
      what is best public transportation card to ,is ther 1or 3days?
      prefer bus schedule to go to different zone in paris,is ther a map ?
      is ther a ticket for multiple use for rer
      thank you

more
    • Maryimelda's Profile Photo

Future of Intercitie Nuit trains

Paris May 25, 2016 at 8:38 PM

I have read on the website of the Man in Seat61 that these trains are to lose funding by the French Government as of July 1, 2016 and so their future is in doubt. Can anyone throw any light on this as I have a booking from Paris to Irun on July 11 and I need to know well before then if other arrangements need to be made. Many thanks for any help you can give me.

more
    • Airport arrivals

Paris May 17, 2016 at 6:37 PM

Estimate of time to get through the airport after an international flight?

more