VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Aurangabad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bag storage at mumbai CST station.

Mumbai Feb 8, 2017 at 8:26 AM

We are arriving at mumbai CSTM (I believe it is called VT station) at around 11:00 AM. We have a flight to catch at 9:00 PM from the domestic airport. We are wondering if there is safe, baggage storage facilities at the station. Would greatly appreciate input from anyone. Thanks.

more
    • Public transport in Aurangabad

by itatitl Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I have heard that the best way to explore this place would be by a taxi. Is that still true? But is there some place, or places ( Ajanta, Ellora, Pitalkhora Caves, Khuldabad) that has good ( frequent, reasonably fast, and perhaps AC) public transport options as well ( as of 2014)?

16 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
    • ajanta-ellora

by tpandit Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM

my wife and I will be in Aurangabad around 22nd January, 2012. What is best way to see the Ajanta and Ellora caves..private cab or tour bus or ????. Is ther a city tour bus in Aurangbad? Zlso, is there a government guest houst to stay for couple of nights?

8 Answers Jan 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM