Atlas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RENTING A CAR

Morocco Nov 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Want to pick a car up tin Tangier (possibly downtown, or airport if necessary) and return it to Marrakesh nine days later. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a rental agency? Am I best to return it to the Marrakesh airport to avoid driving in the city? Thanks

more
    • maz100's Profile Photo

Tanger med to Tangiers

Tangier Nov 6, 2016 at 9:22 AM

I was excited to know I could get a ferry from Tarifa or Barcelona to Tangiers, but having researched it, it appears that I will have to negotiate an expensive 28 mile journey to the town from the new port at Tanger Med. Perhaps I should abadon the idea?

more
    • car rental

Morocco Nov 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM

What are the most reliable car rental agencies in Casablanca?

more
    • Atlas mountains on a bike

by belahya1 Online Now May 13, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Hello , Is it possible to bike the Atlas Mountain all the way to Tunisia ?

Many thanks in advance

4 Answers May 14, 2014 at 8:08 AM
    • CAMPING SUGGESTIONS

by JANEVANS Online Now Mar 31, 2011 at 1:57 AM

We are flying into Agadir and going to stay in caves at Tifnite for 3 nights,

then public transport / taxi to Paradise valley where we will be camping for 5 nights

then onto Marrakech to stay in riad for 2 nights,

then looking for somewhere to camp for 2 nights,

then on to Imlil to stay at Douar Samra for 3 nights [our second visit we love it],

then onto Agulmame Azigza to camp for 5 nights, we camped here last year and although you need to get a taxi there and take all your provisions with you it is great isolated but beautiful and the handful of locals who live in tent like homes are really friendly.

So we are looking for somewhere to camp for 2 nights possibly between Marrakech and Imlil because we need to use public transport / taxi so do not want to be going backwards and forwards more than necessary, we like good scenery and love to be near water any ideas / suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Riad D'Ouzoud

by davidjairo Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 12:15 AM

We are staying at the above in March for our 1st night after arriving at Marrakesh Airport - after we leave we have two days before arriving at Agadir -what trips are recommended for those two days - we will have a car.

So far we have not booked accommodation for our 2nd and 3rd night after leaving Riad D'Ouzoud - will we have a problem getting somewhere and any place recommended?

Thanks

1 Answer Jan 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM
    • chetverona's Profile Photo

day excursion in the atlas mountains

by chetverona Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 7:28 AM

can anyone please recommend a travel agent or company that organizes 2-day trips from marrakech to the atlas mountains? thank you! (we want to spend only 1 night in the mountains and then back to marrakech). thanks.