Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• safe east memphs

Memphis Oct 15, 2016 at 1:34 PM

i need to stay near east memphis, is this a safe area? what hotels are recommended in the area? i saw some reviews that mentioned drug traffcking in parking lots and i want to be sure that i am booked in a hotel in a good area

• Best way to travel around Nashville at night with a child

Nashville Oct 9, 2016 at 4:51 PM

I am visiting Nashville for a concert at TPAC. Safety is my main concern with a child in tow. Should I stay at Doubletree or another downtown hote...or in another location in Nashville?

Should I use a cab or Uber (which company if you know of a good one...) for travel late at night or attempt to park and walk?

• Athens to Dalton, GA

by AlecH Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I will be travelling around the USA next year, and am looking to spend as much time as possible in the southern states, hoping to see some of the smaller towns as well as the more well-known ones. I was hoping to spend a couple of nights in Athens, TN, and then move onto Dalton, GA, however I have noticed that the Greyhound buses do not run between these two (other than via Atlanta), and I can't seem to find either on the Amtrak website either.
      Could anyone advise me on the best way to travel between the two?

12 Answers Jul 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM