change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• philosykos's Profile Photo

Bus from Malaga to Torrox Pueblo..

Torrox Jul 21, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Can anyone tell me WHERE in Torrox Pueblo the bus from Malaga has its bus stop or end of the line??I have found the direct bus to to the Pueblo(certain times) but want to know where exactly it leaves you..Many thxs!

more
    • Taxi Ranks

Alicante Jul 6, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hi there, am holidaying in Alicante soon (Playa San Juan) and would like to know if there is a map anywhere showing taxi ranks in Playa San Juan and Alicante. If not, if anyone know there locations (street names). TIA.

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona 5 hours ago

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • night clubs

Málaga Jul 12, 2016 at 8:12 AM

i would like to know about a night club with an international show that can contain a group in malaga or costa del sol spain
      thanks un advance
      jacob arbel

more
    • porche911's Profile Photo

Transunion office in Palma Airport

Majorca Island Jul 10, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Arriving at Palma Airport (23.45) and have been told to meet my transport to Pollensa at the Transunion Office. Can anyone give me directions to find this office in the airport?
      Thanks in advance
      Jim

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona 5 hours ago

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • Spain Itinerary: Mid-October

Spain Jul 10, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Hello:

I am planning a trip to Spain in October, and am wondering if anyone has any feedback/advice on my itinerary. We arrive in Madrid on October 7 (Friday) and depart on October 16 (Sunday): 9 nights in total.

Here's what I have so far:

4 nights - Madrid
      1 night - Toledo
      3 nights - Valencia/Seville/Granada
      1 night - Madrid

I am having a difficult time determining whether to visit Valencia, Seville or Granada, or whether we should consider something completely different.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to spend those three nights of my trip?

Thanks!

more
    • Train travel to Santa susana

Barcelona Jul 10, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Hi we are arriving on TGV at sants, what is the best way to get to place du catalunya to get the train to Santa Susanna. Thank you

more
    • 55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4 to 4S-- sufficient amount of time?

Spain Jul 9, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Hi everyone,
      I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
      I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4 to 4S- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4s, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
      I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
      I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
      Thanks to all who read :)

more
    • AidanM62's Profile Photo

First time family hols

Spain Jul 15, 2016 at 1:53 AM

Hi Guys

We're planning our hols to sunny Spain next year. We've been to quite a number of different spots over there but this time we'll have our two year old grandaughter and her parents with us . Any suggestions as to a good place to visit would be greatly appreciated . Somewhere safe for kids with a water or theme park nearby but a few bars etc for granny and grandad would  be fine  smiley.

more
    • transfer to airport

Alicante Jul 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM

early flight at 655am how much is taxi for 2 one way

more
    • Vigo to Galicia Travel

Galicia Jun 27, 2016 at 7:46 PM

from Vigo toGalicia, how do I get there?

more
    • madrid - Seville - cordoba - valencia

Spain Jun 27, 2016 at 12:10 AM

Hey Guys

I would be on 10 days business trip to Spain (First time). I have to go madrid - Seville - Jaen - Colba - cordoba - valencia & near by areas to each city

Could any one advise cheapest & easiest way to travel b/w cities ??
      Is Spanish language must to be be there. I know only english. ??
      Is Vegetarian/ Jain food a problem here ??

Please advise bit nervous.

more
    • Any one travelling to Ibiza between 27 - 31 August?

Ibiza Jul 6, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Hey guys! Ide LOVE to go, but my friends cannot join me. any one else in the same boat?? hit us up party pals :)

more
    • Amandajanemiss's Profile Photo

Ibiza. 19-26 July . Solo.

Ibiza Jul 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Anyone else in Ibiza between the 19-26?
      Was going with a friend but she's now unable to go.
      So thought sod it. I'll go it alone. Be good to meet new people out there. Wouldn't mind going space, Bora bora, ocean beach as well as a few others. Be good to meet some people out there. Xx

more
    • Toledo and Segovia Day Trips

Madrid Jun 28, 2016 at 5:02 AM

We are planning day trips in September out of Madrid to Toledo and Segovia. We have allotted a Saturday and Monday, and are wondering which city we should visit on which day to minimize the crowds.

more
    • Travelling with 4 Boys from Cap Salou to Barcelona

Salou Jun 27, 2016 at 12:33 PM

What's the best way to go to Barcelona, my 4 boys want to go to Camp Stadium, we are going in August would we be better going with a tour guide or by bus. Never been to Spain before. Can we book a tour guide in Cap Salou when we are there.

more
    • 55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4 to 4S-- sufficient amount of time?

Madrid Jul 9, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Hi everyone,
      I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
      I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4 to 4S- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4s, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
      I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
      I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
      Thanks to all who read :)

more
    • bokiasu's Profile Photo

Taxi from City Centre to T1 BCN airport

Barcelona Jul 24, 2016 at 10:20 AM

I will be catching a 0600 hrs flight out of Barcelona which means I have to be at the airport at 0300hrs on a Sunday. Please let me know best reliable and cost effective way to get there with 2 persons & 2 pieces of luggage. Appreciate indication of extra charges and total cost approx,
      Much appreciate your help !

more
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

Arriving Madrid Airport just after midnight

Madrid Jul 13, 2016 at 3:57 AM

We have seen a reasonably priced flight with Aegean Air which arrives just after midnight on a week night.
      Will there likely be problems or dangers getting to our city hotel from the airport at that time of night?

Would extra cost of an earlier arrival be worth it?

more
    • Best beach resorts close to Barcelona

Barcelona Yesterday

I am planning a sea holiday for June 2017 what would you suggest , warm sea, sand.. sitges, pineda de mar or best village in costa brava I would like to have a relax holiday nice beach, restaurants, cafes, shops.. holiday resorts .. Prefer a village close to Barcelona , thank you.

more
    • FLAMENCO GROUP HIRE

Valencia Jul 2, 2016 at 2:24 AM

Hi

I have been trying to find a flameno/Spanish group to hire for a 40th birthday party. I lhave a villa just 20 mins from Valencia centre. Can anyone help please as Im finding it impossible

Thank you

more
    • Overnight stay

Majorca Island Jun 30, 2016 at 7:11 AM

I'm sure I read that there is an island off the south coast of Majorca where you can stay the night in the one and only hotel on the island. Can anyone help?

Thanks
      Pete

more
    • Best way home?

Gijón Jul 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Arriving by boat. Can anyone tell me the best way back to the UK? Nearest airport? How to get there?

Many thanks

1 Answer Jul 25, 2015 at 12:48 PM
    • Sea fishing

Llanes Feb 19, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Can I arrange a sea fishing trip from Llanes for approx 10 people at the end of June this year?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2015 at 3:29 PM
    • AidanM67's Profile Photo

Things to do in Ronda

Ronda Sep 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

HI .. we're travelling to Ronda for an overnight stay on 18th October 2014.
      I'd appreciate any tips people may have on things to do or places to visit while we're there.
      Thanks

4 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 4:06 AM
    • mag-pie's Profile Photo

Intercambio

Oviedo Aug 25, 2014 at 3:22 AM

Hello, I'll be moving to Oviedo this week and am wondering if anyone is interested in doing intercambio? I'm a native English speaker and really want to learn Spanish. Thanks.

3 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 4:01 AM
    • akikonomu's Profile Photo

Drive trip along "Dinosaur Route"

Asturias Aug 5, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Dear VTers

We'd like to do a drive trip in Asturias but have a few concerns we'd like to hear comments on.
      1. We're keen to check out the Dinosaur route - any itineraries to recommend and nice rural cottages we could stay along the way?
      2. Is it better to pick the car up from Bilbao or Santander?
      3. We're not used to driving on the same side in Spain but are generally safe drivers. Can someone suggest if we should even drive and how we can get help from the GPS or maps?

Any advice on driving would be really appreciated. Thanks

• bjfenby's Profile Photo

Water rapids.

Asturias Jul 27, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Hello,

My friend and I are travelling through Spain and we're both fascinated with Asturias. We both really want to go rafting, four wheel motor bike riding, swimming in rivers and anything out doors really. Just wondering, how do we go about it?

Thanks,

Ben.

6 Answers Jul 5, 2015 at 1:07 PM
    • TRAVEL FROM OVIEDO TO SALAS

Oviedo Jul 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM

How travel from Oviedo to Salas?

1 Answer Jul 5, 2014 at 2:33 PM
    • Public transport from asturias airport to ribadesella

Ribadesella Jun 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM

how do I get from Asturias airport to ribadesella by public transport

2 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

May Day[ May the first ]

Avilés Apr 20, 2014 at 1:31 PM

On the coastal towns of north Spain, Aviles etc, on May Day are they extra busy or dont they bother, I mean hotels, cafe/bars ,buses, and trains etc. Thanks for any answers.

• Bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia

Asturias Apr 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM

I am looking for a bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia, can somebody help?

• Train ride to Madrid

Asturias Apr 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM

How long and how expensive is the train ride from Infiesto Asturias to Madrid?
      Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    • Weekend in Oviedo

Oviedo Mar 28, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I am planning to visit the churches in Oviedo over a weekend visit. Will things be open on Saturday and Sunday to do this, or should I extend to Monday?

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:03 AM
    • Town Centre to Bus Station early in the morning

Granda Nov 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I need to get from Granada town centre to the bus station for the 07.00 bus to Malaga Airport. Is there a local bus that runs early enough? Or will I be able to find taxis in the town centre early in the morning around 06.15?

2 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM
    • ACCOMMODATION LLANES SPAIN

Llanes Oct 25, 2013 at 5:56 AM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN OR AROUND THE HARBOR OF LLANES. IT MUST HAVE SECURE PARKING FOR OUR MOTORCYCLES.

Thanks for your help in advance

Alan and Tun

2 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    • travel route

Mieres Aug 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

what is the most travel route from Hamburg Germany to Mieres

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    • SuzanneR's Profile Photo

From Ovideo (Asturias) airport to La Caridad

Asturias Jul 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I will arrive to the Ovideo (Asturias) airport and want to take the Alsa bus to La Caridad.
      Could you please advise how do i get from the airport to the bus station where the bust depart to La Caridad? On Asa site the map with the location of the bus stop is not working.:(

2 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    • household goodds

Oviedo Jul 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM

can i buy household goods (duvet,pillows,pots and pans etc) for my daughter who is going to university in oviedo for a year and we cant carry everything from dublin?

4 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

July weather in Asturias....

Oviedo Jun 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I know weather can be cooler..What to expect towards end of July?? Ok a light jacket...but ae long trousers needed and closed shoes? Or can I just get away with a cotton jacket and summer clothes???Many thxs!

7 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    • Denisoi's Profile Photo

what's the best bar?

Oviedo Jun 25, 2013 at 7:04 AM

What's the best barin Oviedo? Can anyone recommend a cool place for a small bachelorette party?

• Private tour in Oviedo

Oviedo May 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Can anyone recommend a private tour company for June 2nd, 2013. I will be on a cruise and the cruise makes a stop in Gijon Spain but I havent had any luck finding a private tour for 2 people.

1 Answer May 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    • Cycling late April

Calella Apr 25, 2013 at 8:14 AM

What is the region like for cycling thinking of going here next week. Are the mountains nearby okay in terms of snow, road condition etc

Hotels/Pensions near Av Buenavista....

Oviedo Feb 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Can anyone tel me he closest hotels/pensiones near the Av Buenavista? Near the big Mall there..near that area.Many thxs!

• AnitaK8's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Mieres, Asturias/Alojamiento en Mieres, Asturias

Mieres Jun 24, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Hola chicos!

Soy una profesora que va a moverse allí a Mieres para trabajar por un año. Estoy buscando un piso barato cerca del centro de la cuidad. Tenéis algún consejo? Tb, ya sé que Oviedo esta cerca entonces sería mejor conseguir un piso allí? Prefiero un piso situada en la zona de estudiantes o en algún sitio donde puedo encontrar nueva gente fácilmente. Gracias de antemano! :)

Hey guys,

I'm a teacher/student and I am moving to Mieres in Asturias in September. I'm looking for a cheap flat near the city centre. Any advice? I know that Oviedo is nearby so would it be easier to get a flat there instead? I'd like to live in a student area or somewhere where it would be easy to meet new people as I am new to the area. Thanks in advance :)

• Ouestion

Ciaño Feb 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hy. What transportation do i have from madrid barahas to ciano? Because on the internet i can't find any buss. Thank you

1 Answer Feb 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    • RENT A CAR

Asturias Jan 26, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Hi everybody,

My family (2 Children & 2 adults) are going to travel to the north of Spain in the first week of June. we are going to rent a car in the airport of Oviedo.
      We planning to stay in Ribadesella. Does anybody know how much it will cost to rent a car (Is it expensive?) How does it work over there? There is anything that we'll need to know?
      Welcome any advices ( places to visit, transport etc.)
      Thanks,
      Rose

4 Answers Jan 31, 2012 at 4:34 AM
    • Local guides in Oviedo?

Oviedo Oct 4, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Are there local tour guides in Oviedo? Can you recommend one?

4 Answers Oct 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM
    • A day trip to Picos De Europa

Oviedo Oct 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I only have one day reserved to see the Picos. Are there tour companies taking tourists for a day trip to the Picos from Oviedo? Or is this something I have to do on my own using the buses? Thank u for your help.

• Asturias airport to Luarca

Asturias May 20, 2011 at 5:40 AM

I am planning to travel to Asturias airport at the end of August. Does anyone know if there is a train or bus service to Luarca and how I might get timetable details please? My date of travel will depend on connection availability. Thanks.

1 Answer May 20, 2011 at 7:47 AM
    • RoadBum's Profile Photo

Northern coast

Gijón May 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM

We will be driving from Las Arenas in Cantabria to Santiago de Compostela(sp?) in one day. I realize this doesn't give us much time, but wondered if there was a spot along the way that would let us get out and see some rocky coastline. We will be there in late September. Many thanks!

2 Answers May 26, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • House for rent in Gijon?

Gijón May 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Hi! We are traveling to Gijon for about a week at the end of September. There are 4 of us and a baby. We'd really like to rent a house that sleeps 4 people and is also non-smoking. Can anyone recommend a good company or know of friends who rent apts or houses or cottages in or near Gijon?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
      Jin Yi

4 Answers May 26, 2011 at 1:43 AM