Asprovalta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get from Thessaloniki air port to Ohrid

Thessaloniki 1 hours ago

We intend to travel in Macedonia by car but no greek car rental agency allow to drive to macedonia. What are the options to arrive from Thessaloniki air port to Ohrid?

more
    • Aitana's Profile Photo

Parking in Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki Aug 2, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Hello VTers,
      We will stay a few days in Thessaloniki this month and we wonder where we can park the car. I know there are some open air parking lots but I don't know where. Are there parking meters? If so, how do they work? Closed parkings seem to be quite expensive, but perhaps they are safer... I would appreciate any tip, or any link to a website with information on parking (English or Greek).
      By the way, I am also looking for a leisure guide, to find out if there is a concert or any kind of event during our stay in the city. Any suggestion?
      Thanks in advance
      Carmen

more

Near Asprovalta

• windy weather

by ninna23 Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 4:20 AM

I have an information that weather in Apravalta is always windy.Is it true?

1 Answer Aug 6, 2009 at 2:20 AM
    • branislavamaksimovic's Profile Photo

weather in september

by branislavamaksimovic Online Now Jul 21, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I'm planning a vacation with a baby and a 4-years old in Asprovalta, but I'm not sure what kind of weather is usualy there? Sunny, rainy, windy ...?
      Is it too north for the end of the summer?
      Does anyone know?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2009 at 12:06 AM
    • indramix's Profile Photo

Non turistic places near Asprovalta

by indramix Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 6:53 AM

Hi there

I'm going to music fetival @ Asprovalta in August but I have 4 days before to spent around that area. I'm looking for non touristic places with clean beaches with not many people and natural beauties. I'm thinking about Thassos island or Sithonia. Can you recommend me which one is better for me or tell me about another places with no crowd and mass tourism?

Thanks in advance :)

• Nightlife in Asprovalta

by JustaAGirl Online Now May 26, 2006 at 2:13 PM

Could you,please,tell me if there is any nightlife in Asprovalta,are there any night clubs,disotheques...?What are they like?
      Thank you.

1 Answer May 27, 2006 at 9:53 PM
    • The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by lbukvic Online Now May 3, 2005 at 8:25 AM

Which is the most beautiful place to swim, the most beautiful beach in or near Asprovalta?

5 Answers Jun 13, 2007 at 7:51 AM