As Shahamah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Working in furjairah

Fujairah Jul 21, 2016 at 10:52 AM

I have been offered a teaching job in furjairah but would be taking my young son with me. I wanted to find out what the place is like before I decide to go. Is it considered a 'safe' place? Is their any sort of British communities like Dubai? Is it a nice place? Is it a deprived area?

Hope anyone can help answer any of my questions.

more
    • Mehran.sadi24's Profile Photo

Looking for travel companion 6July till 13July

Dubai Jun 27, 2016 at 5:55 AM

Hello everyone I'm looking for a partner during my trip in Dubai let me know if u are ready for having fun during this period
      Cheers

more
    • US to Dubai, Dubai to Perth WA

Dubai Jul 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM

I will be traveling in November to Australia from the US with a 3 hour stopover in Dubai. I don't plan on leaving the airport, but would like to know what documents are needed to travel through?

more
    • Burj Khalifa

Dubai 13 hours ago

Hello fellow travelers. My family and I are visiting Dubai during the last week of December. We are planning to go up to the 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa just before sunset. How would you recommend purchasing tickets. Should I use companies like viator (which I have used before in Sicily, Hawaii and San Fran) or go directly to Burj Khalifa website? The website does not sell tickets well in advance. Bit tickets are available through viator. Has anyone experienced or know any difference buying tickets from the two places (other than the tix price)?

Thanks
      Maz

more
    • Work For Foreigners

Dubai Jul 14, 2016 at 11:30 AM

Hi everybody i am looking to move to Dubai for work purposes i am from The United Kingdom and i am a female i wanted to know what is it like to move to Dubai for work purposes with accomodation etc. I am applying at hotels and Dubai Resorts.
      Thank You

more
    • Seeking All Inclusive

Dubai Jul 3, 2016 at 1:11 AM

Hi, does anyone know of an all inclusive (meals and taxes) baby friendly resort in Dubai that won't break the bank for 3 nights?

more
    • fridz's Profile Photo

dubai hotel and to-do

Dubai Jun 28, 2016 at 7:11 AM

Hi! We'll be going to Dubai this October for 5days, can you recommend hotel (budget to moderate type) that's in a great vicinity to shopping, restaurants and any landmarks? And also what can you recommend a must-do or visit for first timers?

Thank you so much guys!

more
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Umm'ing and arghing!!

Dubai Jul 11, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hey all,

Need some advice. I am wanting to stay in Dubai next year in April/May. I will be a 31 year old single female traveler. Im really stuck on which area of Dubai to stay.
      Can anyone recommend some great areas.
      Im looking for somewhere in a main touristy area, where there is a main train station around to get me everywhere if possible and some what in a safe area.
      I want to be able to get to places easy and a nice area.
      I was told Jumeriah is a good area and near mall of emirates, but i heard mall of emirates area is far from the main of Dubai.
      So yeah im kinda stuck in the area where to stay.
      I will be looking at staying for around 1 month in Dubai.

Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Hayley :-) :-)

more

Near As Shahamah