Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus times and prices

Turkey Oct 10, 2016 at 8:48 AM

I am looking for buse times and prices from Antalya to Fethiye

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

searching hotel

Bodrum Oct 16, 2016 at 11:58 PM

hi it is my first trip to bodrum on next march . may some one tell me about 5 star hotels with good access to city ? or tell me which zone should i search for hotel ? other question is about airport . i want go to bodrum from istanbul so which airport is suitable for me to book my ticket ? thank you farzad

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

Turkey Oct 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM

we arrive at 12.20 and our flight out is at 01.15am so we have almost 11hours to find a hotel and rest for some hours.
      how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

• lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Ottoman Mask

Istanbul Sep 23, 2016 at 1:08 PM

Hello, I know this is a long shot but I collect masks from the places I visit and I would really like to find an ottoman mask like this one during my trip to Turkey:

I'm thinking the best bet is the Grand Bazzar but not sure if there is an specific location considering how large the palace is... or if there's any other place around Istanbul where I could find it

• calkid's Profile Photo

Road Trip

Istanbul Oct 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM

i want to drive from Istanbul to Bangkok

Popular Artvin Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Tourist Information

Artvin Sep 28, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Does anyone have a contact email address for either a tour company or tourist information in Artvin?

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 1:16 PM
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Artvin?

Artvin Mar 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM

We are bringing a group of about 16 to this region in September and Artvin looks like a good base - but where to stay? I found Karahan Hotel, but have been told that it is closing, and won't be available. Any ideas - or alternative locations close by, I would be grateful. Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    • travel to Cirali from Marmaris

Cirali Jul 4, 2011 at 10:08 PM

We would like to travel by bus to Cirali from Marmaris. Could not find direct bus from Marmaris as well as site is in Turkish even though says English. Could any one help us regarding which bus, where we can get that bus, how long will it take and what would be the price.
      We would like to go to Kas from Cirali. Bus info for that will be appriciated. After Kas we would like to go to Bodrum by bus and need same info. Any help appriciated.

3 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 4:34 PM
    • Hiking in the kaçkar mountain

Yusufeli Apr 19, 2007 at 1:24 AM

I'm planning to come to yusufeli next june (begining of the month) and I would like to organize a walk through the Kaçkar or Altiparmak mountains to Ayder for 2 or 3 days. I'm looking for informations about the faisability of this project in this period and adress of a guide who could plan it.

I would like also to make a day trip rafting in this area. Do I need to plan it in advance ?

Yardiminiz için çok tesekkur ederim

2 Answers Apr 19, 2007 at 11:40 PM
    • AARES's Profile Photo

Accomodations in Hopa

Hopa Aug 7, 2006 at 6:48 AM

I'm travelling with a friend in Ajaria and we would like to have some tips about accomodations in Hopa(Turkey) .
      How can we get guesthouse or hotel from 10 to 20(for 1 or 2 nights)?.We also need any infos about tour agencies,making tours through the Ardvin ili.

1 Answer Aug 7, 2006 at 8:26 AM
    • rjaparidze's Profile Photo

Kafkasor Festival

Artvin Ili Apr 10, 2005 at 8:37 AM

I plan to go to Kafkasor festival this year. I wonder whtether there has been anyone who've been at this place. If the answer is positive I am interested in the following:

1. How long is the distance to this village from Artvin?
      2. Is it difficult to get an accomodation in Artvin during this festival?
      3. How long does this festival last?
      4. At what time does the festival start?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2005 at 10:32 AM