Arizona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nightlife after TCU game

Fort Worth Nov 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Attending the Nov 19 TCU game and just wondering what the bar scene/night life is like after the game or is it worth it to go back to Dallas for the night. We are mid 20's

Thanks!!

more
    • Nightlife in November Dallas

Dallas Nov 11, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Staying in downtown Dallas Thurs and Friday night to see a basketball game and hockey game. Wondering what would be a fun bar afterwards in downtown or uptown. Both mid 20's.

Thanks!!

more
    • Hostel accommodation

Austin Nov 11, 2016 at 2:12 PM

Hi all, this will be the 2nd time I've been to Austin. I would like a hostel that is located near/nearish where the main nightlife is. I like 6th Street, Rainy St & West Street (I think thats correct). So far it seems 'Firehouse hostel' is my best bet re: location. Is this right? or are there any other options?
      Many thanks

more
    • seeking safe arizona winter retirement trailer park

by maturecanadians Online Now Dec 7, 2010 at 1:36 PM

we are looking to spend our winters in somewhere in arizona at a reputable trailer park and perhaps purchase a home there also - all help appreciated

14 Answers Dec 10, 2010 at 4:03 AM
    • COMEONDOWN's Profile Photo

Any Driving Advises from Houston, Texas to Los Angeles

by COMEONDOWN Online Now Oct 16, 2006 at 11:48 AM

16 October 2006
      Hi fellow members,
      Last 14 Oct., we posted these on the Houston Forum however, we got one good road advise and thought posting it on this Arizona forum we would find more virtual drivers travelers...who would be able to give us various suggestions, advices, tips and touristic places we should not miss, anything to ease our long drive..."On about 30th of October or first week of November (depending on the weather), my 28 years old son and his 20 years old wife are relocating to Los Angeles, about 20 minutes from Disneyland. We checked and printed the route from Houston where our starting point would be through the website map quest. A total of 22 hours, 26 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1550.52 miles. Could some virtual traveller who has driven this way give us a shorter route? We prefer to take the driving easy and sleep over at two different locations to stretch and have good hot meals. Whereabouts would you make an over night en-route to Los Angeles? Any travel advise would be greatly appreciated as this would be the first time we would be driving with a van load full of personal belongings. Since it's almost a must that we drive near New Mexico, (is New Mexico an advisable place to sleep overnight, has anyone done this, which hotel or motel would be advisable as well as affordable?...at this time would it be very cold or snowing and should we be prepared to be dressed heavily specially when nearing New Mexico or within Arizona? Are there small towns we must avoid stopping and are there interesting towns which we should not miss and would you recommend an overnight? Any small clean and affordable hotels, about how much would they cost for a double and I would take a single room for myself? Many thanks for any advise you could help us.

5 Answers Oct 17, 2006 at 2:22 PM