Arba Minch'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• General travel advice and opinions

Ethiopia Nov 30, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Hi - I am an adventurous and experienced traveler but I am also an older woman traveling alone. It looks like they have lifted many restrictions and most people who go there are doing ok. I am not a fearful person but I am wondering about the general atmosphere and if I would be presumptuous about exploring places on my own. I am used to jumping on public transportation and getting to sites independently. I do not drive and do not have the budget or desire to go with a guide. Would this attitude and approach be unrealistic, though, in Ethiopia? Thanks!

more
    • Current safety situation?

Ethiopia Nov 28, 2016 at 1:01 PM

I heard of fresh travel advisory and anti-govt protests. Is it safe to visit in the next 2 months? I heard even Lalibela is unsafe now in the news. Can someone confirm or let me know the ground reality? Thanks!

more
    • to stay in Arba Minch

by Somanath Online Now Oct 2, 2016 at 2:34 AM

hi. i m a Doctor. how is arba minch place to stay for a long term.. what are the some important point to take care to stay there.. how is the connectivity and the mobile network and internet over there.. and are there any good houses where we can stay for one year or two.. any contact can anyone provide ..

2 Answers Nov 8, 2016 at 10:20 AM
    • Partners

by davidFinkelman Online Now Dec 16, 2006 at 5:06 PM

I am looking for partner(s) to share a jeep for few days towards Addis. Is it possible in Arba Minch or (better) in Jinka. Where precisely there it is the best to try? Can I do it via e-mail?

• Jeep renting

by davidFinkelman Online Now Dec 16, 2006 at 4:59 PM

I am flying to addias and durectly to Arba Minch. How can I rent a jeep in Arba Minch or (preferable) in Jinka.
      Thanks, David

1 Answer Jan 14, 2007 at 10:49 AM