Apple River Canyon State Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mt. Prospect to Chicago

Chicago Jul 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Hi. My teenage son and I are tagging along with my husband on a business trip he is taking to Mt. Prospect, IL. We will be staying in Mt. Prospect, but my son and I want to travel into Chicago each day to see the sights. We have Navy Pier, Sears/Willis Tower, The Field Museum, Millennium Park, and Wrigley for a Cubs game as must sees on our list. My question is about the transportation, what is the best way for us to get around?? I know there is a 7 day pass that would be the best value for each of us, but is that the same transit system that runs to Mt. Prospect? About how long each day are we looking at being on the train commuting to and from the city? Thanks in advance for your advice!

more
    • Old Friends meeting in Chicago

Chicago Jul 13, 2016 at 8:50 PM

Two rugby games are a catalyst for eight mature chaps to travel from different parts of the globe to meet in Chicago 3 to 7 November 2016. Where should we stay ? Ideally downtown spacious apartments (2/3 ?) would be ideal so we can be together , but own bedrooms , and space to relax and catch up. As a guide we are more 5 star than 4 but nothing too over the top. Any advice much appreciated.

more
    • Uk2us_traveller's Profile Photo

Things to do in Chicago for a Brit :)

Chicago Jul 2, 2016 at 6:57 AM

Hey everyone... I'm travelling to the windy city for the first time in a few weeks and would love any tips for things to see or places to eat/drink or anything that only locals would know about :)
      Any information greatly appreciated (I'm in my 30's)
      Thanks so much

more