VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Apatin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• In need of Advise re; Apatin/Sonta

by Anam1961 Online Now Apr 1, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Hi all my name is Anna and I am from Australia I am currently researching travel to Serbia and my main goal is to find relatives in Sonta a village located in the Apatin municipality.
      Myself and 3 others are planning to fly to Frankfurt (Germany) mid Oct to mid Nov. After spending approx 4-5 days there we will fly to Belgrade possibly staying 3 days then finding our way to Apatin spending approx 5 days to wonder Apatin/Sonta. For the remaining days of our trip is still undecided. We have 3 weeks in all to fill give and take traveling time. I guess after Apatin/Sonta we will Fly back out from Belgrade. We are having a hard time deciding on a destination where we can visit and stay a few days on route back to Australia.
      Can anyone offer some good advice as to this plan? ie: accommodation, distance between, place to visit on route to Australia etc.

Thank you
      kind regards Anna

1 Answer Apr 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM