Apatin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Year trip

Belgrade Nov 27, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Hello, im looking for a companion for visiting Serbia ski resort Zlatibor for new year. I would spend there 5-6 days and after go to Belgrade for exploring the city for another 2 days. Im traveling with few friends and we already have accomodation in both places but we rented a house and still have free places for sharing with more people :)...The more the marrier :)))... If anyone interested let me know

more
    • In need of Advise re; Apatin/Sonta

by Anam1961 Online Now Apr 1, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Hi all my name is Anna and I am from Australia I am currently researching travel to Serbia and my main goal is to find relatives in Sonta a village located in the Apatin municipality.
      Myself and 3 others are planning to fly to Frankfurt (Germany) mid Oct to mid Nov. After spending approx 4-5 days there we will fly to Belgrade possibly staying 3 days then finding our way to Apatin spending approx 5 days to wonder Apatin/Sonta. For the remaining days of our trip is still undecided. We have 3 weeks in all to fill give and take traveling time. I guess after Apatin/Sonta we will Fly back out from Belgrade. We are having a hard time deciding on a destination where we can visit and stay a few days on route back to Australia.
      Can anyone offer some good advice as to this plan? ie: accommodation, distance between, place to visit on route to Australia etc.

Thank you
      kind regards Anna

1 Answer Apr 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM