VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Aparri

change location
  • aparri to baguio

by mchizole Online Now Sep 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM

how do i get to baguio from aparri? like what bus to take from pick up to drop off.

• rrziegner@embarqmail.com

by ziggy1931 Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 6:28 PM

WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ABOUT APARRI &CALAYAN. HOTEL, HOME STAY,COST.RESTURANT COSTS SALAMAT PO rrziegner@embarqmail.com

1 Answer Aug 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM
  • Aparri-update

by gj9973 Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 4:54 AM

I have been terribly absent from this lovely place, I just want to request an update what are the latest. I know the san antonio beach but hey! is it like before? a little bit messy! and speaking of hotels, what I know is Aparri have three hotels if you call it a hotel well I called it just a simple lodging house, I just want to know the if the town has improved. you know when roaming around the market place at sundays it's like a feast of drunkards "mammartek" we all know that when somebody gets drunk he feels he is a king with 1 million life. I felt so bad about these things, now I do hope that at least the honorable town mayor must do something about these things not "pa-beauty effect lang" punish these shameless individuals.