VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Angeles

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

Naga Dec 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM

How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

more
    • From Baguio to Isabela

Baguio Dec 21, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Hi,
      Is there a bus transportation from Baguio to Isabela(San Mateo)? I will.be coming from a trek this holiday. Thanks!

more
    • Trip to palawan

Palawan Dec 29, 2016 at 7:45 AM

We are planning a trip to Palawan this July.. will we enjoy our holidays there or the weather conditions will be a problem this time of season?
      Thank u

more
    • kgbfm's Profile Photo

Pump Boats

Boracay Island Jan 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can get a pump boat to take me from Boracay to Romblon island?

Thanks

more
    • Passport expiring less than 6 months before returning to the Philippines

Philippines Jan 2, 2017 at 5:53 PM

My family is going on a trip to Canada in April, but one of our member's passport is expiring in September, which would put it into less than 6 months validity. The travel agency told us that the passport only needs to be valid until you leave Canada, so she would have no problem on the trip there. But I read online that the Philippines requires that the passport needs to be valid for more than 6 months to enter. Will she have problems entering back to the Philippines? She is a permanent resident in the PH but is a Chinese citizen. The problem is that the agency told her that the Chinese embassy will not renew her passport if it's still more than 6 months valid, so we really cannot renew it ahead of time.

more
    • From Manila Airport

by RenatoL Online Now Nov 28, 2015 at 4:31 AM

What is the easiest way and price to go to Fields Avenue from Manilla airport?

6 Answers Dec 13, 2015 at 8:16 PM
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

dentist in ac

by Hugball Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 8:12 AM

hey guys,

anyone know a good dentist in angeles city? with not too ridiculous prices and a good quality of service?

suffering as hell...

3 Answers Apr 23, 2015 at 2:06 AM

balibago brownot?

by Hugball Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM

hey,

where to look for scheduled brownouts info in ageles city? cus its 2 hours i heard there a brownout in balibago now, around vinna bonifacio,from around 7am till now even...its long time for a wild brownout, so might been scheduled? where i cud check? thx

1 Answer Apr 11, 2014 at 7:25 PM

dermatologist/drivign school

by Hugball Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 7:35 PM

hello guys,

does anyone know a good/decent ddriving school in angeles for take lessons/learn to drive and get code?

alos a good/Decent dermatologist :)

thx for info

2 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Porac beach?

by Hugball Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM

hello :)

how much is entry cost there? and what part of angeles is it?( what barangay) what kind of beach is it ?

is it far of amsic?

thx for any info about that place.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • some food +everyday life prices?

by MaciejM Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM

hello, i got some questions regarding some prices :

how much cost :

a kilo of powder milk for young baby?( the one replacing breast feeding)
      a kilo of rice?
      a kilo of meat?
      a kilo of veggies?
      bus tickets?
      jeep/motorcycle *kind of taxi* transports rental in some areas like amsic?
      condoms?

thanks for all answer.and btw : i talk of prices out of makati district lol...

8 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    • atm machine

by jacobglobo1 Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 3:52 AM

what is the bigest amint i can take in 1 time with my visa interntional cresdit card , which bank is trhe best thanks

4 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    • Clark international airport

by james_sarawak Online Now Aug 16, 2008 at 5:31 AM

Is there any counter available in Clark international Airport to purchase taxi ticket for the route to manila from Clark airport ?

How much is the taxi rate ?

I will be travel to angeles city by 20/8/08 , time duration taken from Manila to angeles ?

2 Answers Aug 16, 2008 at 6:52 AM