Andalucía

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

more
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

7 Answers Nov 23, 2016 at 11:52 AM
    • Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

2 Answers Nov 19, 2016 at 11:40 AM
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

3 Answers Nov 16, 2016 at 12:43 AM
    • Suggestions for day trips from Seville

Sevilla Oct 25, 2016 at 3:55 AM

I will be in Seville in mid March. I will be there for 7 days and am seeking suggestions for 3 day trips. Not Granada, not Cordoba. I was thinking of the Aracena Cave, a white village or two and ...... This will be with public transportation. I read that Ronda is a complicated full day trip and for that time maybe somewhere else is better.
      Suggestions are welcome.
      Thank you

14 Answers Nov 5, 2016 at 5:55 AM
    • Lakes in Almogia?

Almogía Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 18, 2016 at 5:59 AM
    • Long term rental for this winter

Cadiz Oct 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

Hello,
      My husband and I are planning to spent the winter in Costa de La Luz. We are looking to rent a studio/appartment/ small house ( one bedroom, living room, kitchen) for approximatively 2 or 3 months (from December till March),what kind of a price would I be looking at? I would be curious to know if anybody could recommend sites or resources to view (cheap) rental listings and if possible to get in touch directly with owners.
      Thanks

9 Answers Oct 12, 2016 at 5:27 AM
    • Flamenco shops & Parking

Sevilla Oct 1, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Where is the nearest place on non-metered parking near the cathedral please - we parked a 20 minute walk on the outskirts of town by the metro down from the Alcatraz and saw one large church but not the cathedral and missed out on a lot of the barrie gothic

When we were walking down from the large church keeping straight we went into a large shop selling shawls and beautiful fans - they gave me a dark green carrier bag - my friend is into salsa/tango dancing and I would like to get some reasonably priced fans - any suggestions please

Really looking forward to going back to this lovely city - planning to go Mid Nov Many thanks

2 Answers Oct 2, 2016 at 8:18 AM
    • Best Place to go

Nerja Sep 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Hii Everyone, I am new to this and did post a question yesterday and now I cant find it, lol, so Im going to try again...my husband and I will be travelling from Canada in June 2017 and thought I had found a great place to go and now am having second thoughts.....I had planned on us staying in Nerja but I have come across so much negative talk with regards to a "sewage" problem....any comments or suggestions? Ideally the location we stay in will be a smaller city/town with easy access to beaches/shops/restaurants.....preferably that allows us to experience the spanish culture with modern conveniences....

4 Answers Sep 29, 2016 at 2:26 AM
    • Almeria visitor guide

Almería Sep 19, 2016 at 6:15 AM

I usually travel to Majorca for a holiday I have also been to the costas but now looking for some where different a small city that also has a beach front for evening strolls with a few bars and places to eat something similar to Palma with tapas bars and traditional Spanish music bars would Almeria suit

6 Answers Sep 20, 2016 at 2:06 AM
    • Sherry, Off the beaten track...

Jerez de la Frontera Sep 5, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Hi There, I am off to Jerez in a week and love to explore world of Sherry.
      I would love to visit bodega and vineyard but not the most famous one, the one which is off the beaten track, small scale traditional producer still proud producing honest Sherry, hard to find but worth of looking if you know what i mean..

Thank you very much for help.

Vas

2 Answers Sep 8, 2016 at 12:52 AM
    • bus travel from salobrena spain to madrid spain

Salobreña Sep 4, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Hi, I need to travel from salobrena spain to madrid via bus on 16th september.
      May I know the answers to the following questions,
      1. Is travelling via night bus from salobrena to madrid is safe ( i,e road travel in the night to reach madrid early morning)
      2. Shall I buy ticket online or tickets are easily avalable on the spot at the kiosk or bus station office before departure.
      3. Is this journey scenic? If such is the case I may cancel my plan to travel in the night and rather take an early morning bus. Are early morning buses avalible on this route.
      Best regards'
      Dr. Khurram

3 Answers Sep 4, 2016 at 3:32 PM
    • clausito's Profile Photo

How to get from Frigiliana to Granada by public transport today

Frigiliana Sep 3, 2016 at 4:55 AM

We have rent a huse in Frigiliana and would like to see Granada. No car so it must be with public transport - but how

11 Answers Sep 6, 2016 at 4:33 AM
    • filipdebont's Profile Photo

HH Marista parking

Granada Aug 29, 2016 at 3:40 AM

Hi,
      Google says that this Parking is closed on sunday, but pictures show that it is open 24h.
      I want to arrive on thursday, and leave on sunday, but I want to be sure that it is open when I want to leave.
      Who has any exprience or knows this parking lot in the city centre of Granada?
      Kind regards Filip

1 Answer Aug 29, 2016 at 6:37 AM
    • skatrev's Profile Photo

Ayamonte move

Ayamonte Aug 18, 2016 at 2:47 AM

we are thinking about moving to Ayamonte in time just wondering if anybody can tell us more about the place and moving to there :) thank you if any can help

5 Answers Aug 18, 2016 at 8:12 AM
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

Best area for Apartment for 4 Adults

Sevilla Aug 14, 2016 at 4:41 AM

We are two couples, mid 40's and 60's...would like a 2 bed 2 bath self catering apartment for 4 days in Seville. Arriving by train. Would need parking facility. suggestions? recommendations? Will be at the end of September. Could we use Seville as a base for travel around the area for 3 days? Thank you!

4 Answers Aug 17, 2016 at 8:16 AM
    • ChelleP1's Profile Photo

January Cadiz Etc

Cadiz Aug 8, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Hello
      Planning a 7 night trip to include perhaps la Cala, Cadiz and badajoz from 30/12/16

Will these places be like a ghost town at this time of year?

We want to sight see and enjoy authentic food

Thanks
      Michelle

5 Answers Aug 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM
    • Hen weekend in May

Marbella Aug 7, 2016 at 2:27 PM

I'm looking to book a hen weekend for my friend next April/May. Does anyone know if it's busy at this time and is everything open? Thanks

1 Answer Aug 7, 2016 at 11:59 PM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Bus from Malaga to Torrox Pueblo..

Torrox Jul 21, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Can anyone tell me WHERE in Torrox Pueblo the bus from Malaga has its bus stop or end of the line??I have found the direct bus to to the Pueblo(certain times) but want to know where exactly it leaves you..Many thxs!

• night clubs

Málaga Jul 12, 2016 at 8:12 AM

i would like to know about a night club with an international show that can contain a group in malaga or costa del sol spain
      thanks un advance
      jacob arbel

1 Answer Jul 14, 2016 at 6:18 AM
    • Train form Malaga

Jerez de la Frontera Jun 17, 2016 at 9:38 AM

is there a train from Malaga or other southern city in spain to jerez?

3 Answers Aug 21, 2016 at 12:08 PM
    • pecaspeca's Profile Photo

1 day Excursions FROM Granada

Granada Jun 9, 2016 at 8:33 PM

Hi,

I will be a couple of days in Granada, so I am trying to find an one day excursion from Granada (preferably to the Alpujarras), but don't find any company providing service on Mondays. Would appreciate if someone can recommend any company providing these kind of excursions.

Thanks!

Thanks!

10 Answers Jun 11, 2016 at 3:14 AM
    • Erasmus Life?

Sevilla Jun 8, 2016 at 1:57 PM

Hey!! I might go to Sevilla next year for an exchange program (Erasmus) and I'd like to know if it's worth it? Is it a good city for that kind of goal? Your advices would help me a lot because I still have time till I have to give my file back. Thanks!!

5 Answers Jun 10, 2016 at 2:03 AM
    • pecaspeca's Profile Photo

Lockers/Consigna de Equipaje

Ronda Jun 6, 2016 at 5:59 PM

Hi,

Are there any places in which one can leave baggage for a day while visiting the city? Like big lockers?
      Where?

Thanks!

Melissa

2 Answers Jun 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM
    • Where to live Sevilla-Padre Pio hacienda San Antonio?

Sevilla Jun 2, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Hi,

We're currently living in Murcia (a young family with 3 little boys) but are moving to Sevilla in July. Does anyone know what the Padre Pio hacienda San Antonio area (Sevilla capital) is like? Think it's in the cerro amate area. We have the offer of a house there but I would like to know if it's suitable for young kids? Will there be green areas around us, parks, playgrounds etc.? It looks quite highrise from google photos I've seen. Is it the type of area that my kids can meet other kids and therefore learn Spanish naturally, through play? Or it is an area where that wouldn't really happen. Part of the reason we're moving to Sevilla is for the children to have more opportunities to learn Spanish in a natural setting?
      Also is the area well connected by bus or train? How far is it into Sevilla citycentre? Is it a safe area?
      Any recommendations or advice will be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Rosemary
      Rosemary

3 Answers Aug 10, 2016 at 1:48 AM
    • Saar123's Profile Photo

Authentic Flamenco show?

Sevilla Jun 2, 2016 at 4:18 AM

Hi,

I will be in Sevilla for the weekend, can anyone recommend a place/bar where I can see a authentic flamenco show?

Thanks!!

6 Answers Jun 2, 2016 at 6:57 AM
    • Parking at San Bernardo Station?

Sevilla May 31, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Is there parking available at Seville's San Bernardo Station? If so, how much is it for one day parking?

3 Answers Jun 1, 2016 at 5:04 AM
    • Taxi from Jerez airport to Medina sidonia

Medina Sidonia May 24, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Is there a local taxi firm in medina sidonia who will pick up from the airport

7 Answers May 25, 2016 at 3:34 AM
    • Public Transport in Granada

Granada May 15, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Hello! I'm planning a little trip in Granada, but I only found maps and list of bus stops about the town's public transport. I'll arrive with Asla bus from Malaga, and my trip from there: to Alhambra, Generalife, then go to Mirador de San Nicolás, and a walk in Albayzin before my bus leaves back to Málaga. Could someone help me which lines should I take during this trip, or a good page where I can see the stops names and routes on one map?
      Thank You in advance! :)

3 Answers May 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM
    • Applying for an A1 motorbike license

Andalucía May 10, 2016 at 9:05 AM

Can anyone advise me as to where i can apply for an A1 motorbike license, i don't have a uk drivers license so can't apply for an extension, i have to apply for an A1 license but don't know how/where to do it, thanks for any help/suggestions.

1 Answer May 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM
    • heuf's Profile Photo

Bus to Granada

Málaga May 7, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Hi, we stay a couple of days in Málaga and want to go one day to Granada. Do we have to buy bustickets in advance?

Adios
      Marcel

8 Answers May 8, 2016 at 4:22 AM