Anacostia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skateboards

Washington D.C. Jul 24, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Planning a trip to DC, do you think they'll let us in museums with skateboards, so long as we're not riding them, just carrying them?

more
    • Washington D.C. in Winter

Washington D.C. Jul 8, 2016 at 3:33 AM

Hello!
      My boyfriend and I have just booked flights for NY this winter - we fly out on the 31st December and are back on the 7th. We've been to NY before (I've actually been a few times) so we aren't planning on spending the whole week there, and are currently looking at flying to Washington D.C. for a few days. Neither of us have visited before so we have a list of all the usual bits to see and do, but does anyone have any advice about best locations to stay in? Usually we wouldn't mind being somewhere a bit of a walk away, however as it will be cold it would be great to be central and / or near a metro station so we don't have to spend too long walking around in the cold!! Any suggestions?
      Thanks!

more
    • safety issues

by kathleenannmary Online Now Sep 10, 2010 at 7:27 PM

i grew up in southeast DC in the 1960's and would love to come back and visit my old neighborhood near Branch Ave. SE. Is it safe for a white female to visit this area?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM