change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 days trip to austria

Austria 10 hours ago

Hi all,

we(me and my wife) live in Holland and want to travel to Austria for 4 days from Wednesday night till Sunday evening,
      We need help to plan our trip, we like to see nice scenic views and need to enjoy and relax these 4 days.
      Any recommendations apart from Austria would also be nice.

more
    • lvoss's Profile Photo

Music in Vienna--other than formal concerts

Vienna Jul 18, 2016 at 6:57 AM

I will be spending a few days in Vienna next month and would like to find a restaurant and/or bar with easy listening music--even piano music perhaps featuring Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, or "quiet/dreamy" artists. Or even traditional Austrian music without the "touristy" vibe. Is anybody familiar with such a place with a charming atmosphere? Thank you in advance. Linda

more
    • lvoss's Profile Photo

Things to do in/around Leibnitz

Leibnitz Jul 18, 2016 at 6:55 AM

I will be spending one day/night in Leibnitz in August. Any suggestions as to what to see/do? Does anybody know whether or not there is wine tasting in Schloss Seggau? Is the wine cellar worth visiting? What is a good place to eat Austrian cuisine? Any suggestions for a quaint/gemütlich Buschenschank that I could walk to? I will not have a car. Thanks.
      Linda

more
    • Help - charter flights

Vienna Jul 13, 2016 at 5:18 PM

Please, can you advice me any good websites for buying charter flights? I need to buy a return direct flight from Vienna to Antalya between 20th of July and 2nd of August 2016 and its impossible to find a direct one. Thanks for your help.

more
    • bogomil's Profile Photo

STB tickets

Innsbruck Jun 30, 2016 at 6:29 AM

Hello,
      I will be staying in Mutters and will use STB tram to travel to the city. How I can buy tickets? Are they available inside or I need to buy them in advance?

Thanks,
      Bogo

more
    • Traveling from Slovakia to Austria

Austria Jul 2, 2016 at 11:34 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Bratislava to Vienna to Salzburg. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

more
    • JohannP's Profile Photo

Hotel location in Vienna

Vienna Jun 29, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Good day

We will be in Vienna from 1 July to 6 July 2016. We prefer to stay in apartments and would like to be within walking distance of central Vienna and restaurants.

I found this Apart Hotel: Starlight Suiten Hotel Wien Heumarkt. Address: Salesianergasse 2, 03. Landstraße, 1030 Vienna, Austria.

Can you please advise whether this a good location for our requirements listed above.

Regards

Johann

more
    • how much time I need to catch a train

Vienna Jul 11, 2016 at 7:38 PM

I have a flight from dubrovnik to Vienna
      arriving Vienna at 4:25 PM.
      Then I want to transfer to a high speed train VIE-> Dubrovnik
      There are trains leaving Vienna at
      7:25 PM
      8:25 PM

would I have enough time to catch the 7:25 PM train? I am an american citizen so would probably need to go thru customs at the airport when I arrive in Vienna.

more