Almogía

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

more
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

more
    • Lakes in Almogia?

by LollyV4 Online Now Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 18, 2016 at 5:59 AM
    • buses to almogia

by twiningsam12 Online Now May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.
      best
      sam

1 Answer May 11, 2015 at 4:51 AM
    • Place to stay in Almogia

by malinnn Online Now Dec 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I can only find one hotel online i Almogia, but wondering if there might be smaller, maybe more alternative places to stay in the area?

5 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 7:53 AM