change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• louiseks's Profile Photo

balcony view Cabalgate 2017

Alcoy Nov 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I am looking to rent a place or a bedroom for one night with a balcony to see the Cabalgate . I am unable to stand to long hours and would love to see the parade. The tourist office told me to ask real estate agents . But maybe someone here knows someone who rent out there place with Airbnb. Thanks in advance
      Louise

more
    • Alicante to Barcelona via Valencia - Road trip

by i_trail Online Now Sep 13, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Can you please let me know the key cities/towns and/or places of importance that I should not miss during the 5 day road trip in October 2nd week ?. I am flying into Alicante and will start my trip there. I intend to visit the coastal places in Costa Blanca next and move to Valencia, before ending the Trip at Barcelona and flying back home. I would like to spend 2 days in Barcelona and remaining days doing Coastal trip and Valencia.

6 Answers Oct 5, 2016 at 5:04 AM
    • Taxi Ranks

by Happyhols2016 Online Now Jul 6, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hi there, am holidaying in Alicante soon (Playa San Juan) and would like to know if there is a map anywhere showing taxi ranks in Playa San Juan and Alicante. If not, if anyone know there locations (street names). TIA.

• transfer to airport

by AnthonyA14 Online Now Jul 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM

early flight at 655am how much is taxi for 2 one way

3 Answers Jul 4, 2016 at 2:09 PM
    • Airport transfer

by Kyliebro Online Now May 19, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hi my partner and I are going for long weekend in sept and our car we have use of for this time is at my parents apartment so we need to get from. Alicante airport to almoradi , my mum suggested a person she knows to do a transfer for us which is 40 euro , we doing this trip in a budget so would like to cut cost were I can :/ ! Is there coach or a bus from airport to almoradi? Or some1 a little cheaper ? Thank you in advance :)

6 Answers Oct 14, 2016 at 4:27 AM
    • Last buses from airport

by Peggysue2 Online Now May 5, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Please does anyone know the time of the last bus into the city from the airport (C6)? The bus company website gives it as 2230 but people on other websites have said 2330 or midnight so I wondered if that info could be out of date - I am surprised they stop so early when flights are still arriving. We are due in at 2320 on Sunday. Also does anyone know how much a taxi should cost and whether there are fixed rates or if its on a meter and whether it is likely to be cheaper to pre-book one (no shuttles available into Alicante). Sorry for last minute question (forgot log in details).
      Also we are then going to Denia for a week - any suggestions for things to do there, apart from visit Javea?? Thanks

4 Answers May 6, 2016 at 11:37 AM
    • Getting from Alicante city to Murcia Airport San Javier

by ChristianI2 Online Now Apr 26, 2016 at 3:01 AM

Hi,
      I'm travelling to Alicante in June. My problem is that I'm flying home from Murcia Airport San Javier. So I was wondering about what's the best way to get from Alicante city to Murcia Airport? Is there any public transport, or do I have to get a taxi?
      Thanks

5 Answers Apr 28, 2016 at 6:07 AM
    • Fishing in Alicante?

by MatildaGlave Online Now Apr 8, 2016 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I have a 13-year old son who loves fishing? Do you have any tips on boat trips or fishing spots? We are visiting in april, staying close to Paseo Gomiz.
      Thanks,
      Matilda

• public transport

by Paulinespanishtravel Online Now Mar 3, 2016 at 12:56 PM

how to get from alicante airport to san juan beach

2 Answers Mar 4, 2016 at 1:09 PM
    • Ehic card hospital in alicante

by Lloydyby Online Now Feb 1, 2016 at 3:16 AM

Hi, which hospital do i use for free treatment on a UK EHIC card please.

10 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 5:29 AM
    • songlines's Profile Photo

Wanting sunshine in winter!

by songlines Online Now Jan 24, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Can anyone point me in the right direction online. A retired couple would like to rent a small apartment for 2 or 3 months in winter, in or near Alicante, Spain, or anywhere else where it is warm during the winter months and the sun shines. Just throwing it out there.
      Many thanks
      Songlines

10 Answers Jan 26, 2016 at 9:10 AM
    • Domestic violence/gender violence and or sexual violence services

by RoseP29 Online Now Jan 19, 2016 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am trying to contact any of the above services in Alicante and have not been successful in locating these provisions. I am aware that discretion is essential re the subject area so I am hoping that maybe someone may have some information. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 20, 2016 at 11:11 AM
    • Train to orihuela

by Bearhug Online Now Oct 24, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Is there a train to the golf resort at compoamour thank you

1 Answer Oct 24, 2015 at 2:28 PM
    • Bus to Alicante airport from Alicante bus station

by xabia Online Now Sep 23, 2015 at 1:04 AM

I've travelled on the C6 bus from Alicante airport to Alicante bus station. However to get to the airport from the bus station should I get the bus coming from the airport to Plaza Puerta del Mar? Will I have to pay for two journeys: one from the bus station to the terminus at Puerta del Mar, and another from Puerta del Mar to the airport? It seems that the return journey to the airport doesn't stop at, or near, Alicante bus station.
      Thanks very much for any response you are able to make.

2 Answers Sep 23, 2015 at 10:21 AM
    • Dining out for vegetarians

by kennethcrowley Online Now Jul 21, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Hi

We are visiting Alicante in August and would love to hear if anyone can recommend any restaurants or tapas bars that cater for vegetarian diners - it doesn't have to be exclusively vegetarian but offer a few options?

Many thanks.

Kenneth

2 Answers Jul 21, 2015 at 2:24 PM
    • Time required to leave airport Alicante

by yavo Online Now Mar 15, 2015 at 1:32 AM

My flight arrives at 12.40 p.m. at Alicante Airport; my bus leaves for Murcia at 13.15 p.m. Can i make it to that bus or do I need tot take the next one?

3 Answers Mar 15, 2015 at 3:17 PM
    • Lydiak.'s Profile Photo

ride Alicante-Madrid airport with a dog

by Lydiak. Online Now Jan 6, 2015 at 7:09 AM

I need to get from Mutxamel (10km from Alicante) to Madrid airport.
      I need to leave home on 24th January at 11pm so I could be at the airport at 4am 25th January.
      I have two suitcases and a dog (he flies with me).
      I cant use the public transportation and dont have a car.
      Do you have any advice?
      I am willing to pay 100€ for the ride.

6 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 1:57 PM
    • Parking. Help!

by Besono Online Now Sep 20, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Leaving Alicante to Madrid for 4 days in October on high speed train. Second class return. What is best parking option and how far from station. Thanking in advance

5 Answers Sep 22, 2014 at 6:30 AM
    • Travel options from airport to mazarron

by Longc Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Hi

Could someone please help ....... I am looking at the cheapest option of travel from alicante airport to mazarron country club

Thanks

Chris

4 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 4:01 AM
    • benidorm transfer

by spainonatrain14 Online Now Jul 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM

hello, please can you tell me if i can just turn up and pay to catch a bus from alicante train station to benidorm?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 1:15 PM
    • CliffS6's Profile Photo

Travel Spain

by CliffS6 Online Now Jul 14, 2014 at 1:08 PM

What is the price of a cab for 3 from Alicante Airport to Denia, Spain?

4 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 4:58 PM
    • terra mitica park

by kennyt123 Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 2:39 PM

can you get free entry to one part of terra mitica and just pay for the rides you want to go on seperately?

1 Answer Jul 12, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • Advice needed

by AWignall Online Now Jul 4, 2014 at 5:26 AM

First time visit to Alicante.
      Me and my husband (late 40s/50s) will be travelling beginning of August. Want a nice beach near to hotel/apartment. At night want nice restaurant then on to a few lively bars (not 18-30s!) Any suggestions

6 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 2:17 PM
    • what bus do i get from gran alicante to benidorm?

by sheilamoss Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 6:19 AM

what bus do i get from gran alicante to benidorm?

1 Answer Jun 23, 2014 at 2:51 PM
    • train from Czech Republic to Allicante

by NataliD Online Now Jun 22, 2014 at 12:31 PM

looking for train Prague-Alicante, does it exist ?

2 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    • CliffS6's Profile Photo

Travel Spain

by CliffS6 Online Now Jun 21, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Is there a good place to meet in the Alicante Airport?

5 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Restaurant in Alicante for group of 50 people

by peterferris Online Now May 15, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Hi, I hope you can help me. I have a group of around 50 Irish people and I am looking to arrange a meal in Alicante for around 2-2.30pm on Thursday 29th May. We would ideally like to be within walking distance of the beach and town as we have several hours free time before we head to the airport for our flight at 21.20.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or require any further information.

2 Answers May 15, 2014 at 2:48 PM
    • Must-sees and party tips in Alicante

by Suus23 Online Now May 6, 2014 at 3:07 AM

I'll go to Alicante with my friends for this weekend. We are all around 23 years old. Which attractions should we visit? Are there some cool things to do (e.g. which restaurant/activity should we not forget?) And what is a nice club to party all night long?

• Jesperp's Profile Photo

Arrival time for Bilman Bus to Alicante from Torrevieja

by Jesperp Online Now May 2, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Bilman Bus runs from Torrevieja at 7:30 a.m. When does arrive Bilman Bus to Alicante?

1 Answer May 2, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • Looking for reviews of shore excursions or own exploration for 8 hours in Alicante in late April

by mbNelson Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Wondering whether or not to do shore excursions or explore on own. Would appreciate info on public transportation from the port. Sights that sound interesting include Guadalest Village, Santa Barbara Castle, and Carmen del Campillo Tea House. Thanks

5 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 5:00 AM
    • BlindFish's Profile Photo

Driving from Alicante to Barcelona

by BlindFish Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Hi Everyone,
      we are planning to visit Barcelona in September and i thought it might be a good idea to start the route somewhere down at the coast and travel toBarcelona by rental car. I was thinking about Alicante or Valencia to start the trip as they have int'l airports. But - shame on me - i have absolutely no idea about the area and if the route would be nice to travel, where to stop for the night and some sightseeing and so on. maybe some of you guys could give me some insight?
      Thanks so much.
      Greetings,
      BlindFish

9 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM