VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Aleppo Travel Answers

change location

coming to aleppo from antakya - turkey

by mooz110 Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 1:57 PM

i will be coming to aleppo from antakya and i dont know where the bus or dolmush will drop me at what bus stop,then i want to catch another bus or taxi to damascus.how much is taxi to damascus or bus service to damascus from where.i also want to a reasonable good hotel in aleppo to stay one or 2 days when i come any reccomendation.
another option you know any good travel agent if you have the email i may decide to fly to damascus how much to fly from aleppo one way or roundtrip.please i thank all of you in syria if you can connect me to good travel agent in aleppo.and hotel reccommendation.thank you very much.
i plan to come in february
thank you very much

mooz

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: coming to aleppo from antakya - turkey

by geo40 Online Now Jan 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Bus drop off is in the main bus station, where (lucky for you) you can also catch a bus to continue to damascus: 'Al Sarraj' bus is a good one, clean, new and on time, price less than10, around 5 hours.

Flight is 1 hour, Syrian airline with many flights to DAM daily, around25 one way. You can buy in the airport or online.

Hotels in Aleppo: i stayed in Planet hotel, in area called 'sleymanii', good hotel for a good price, around65. In damascus, I stayed in and liked 'Al-Fares hotel', excellent hotel and great value. Tell taxi it is behind cinema al-ambassador.

enjoy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines