VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Alcudia Travel Answers

change location
alan4berny's Profile Photo

baby on tour

by alan4berny Online Now May 28, 2007 at 3:42 AM

hello. i was wondering if anyone could help me please. i am going on holiday to alcudia next month and i wanted to know if the pathways etc are suitable for my mam and nana to push me along in my buggy? thank you lewis age 1 x x

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • DrSlump's Profile Photo

Re: baby on tour

by DrSlump Online Now May 28, 2007 at 11:51 PM

Hello. First of all excuse my english is not very good, but I think i can make myself understood.

You are asking about "alcudia" but there are hundreds of "Alcudia" in Spain. "Alcudia" is a name taken from muslim dommination period in Spain.

If you are talking about "Alcudia-Mallorca-Balearic Islands" you don't have to worry about the pathways. You can rent a car and you can go where yo want with your baby.

Alcudia it's a nice place if you are looking for sun and beach. If you want something more "cultural" please visit "Sant Salvador-Felanitx"-"Castell de Santueri-Felanitx" are very quiet places.

Salute

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

by Sjalen Online Now May 30, 2007 at 2:35 AM

But what if you want to WALK not drive? Can you do that on the pavements with a baby buggy?

• DrSlump's Profile Photo

by DrSlump Online Now May 30, 2007 at 4:40 AM

Of course. You can walk too. Everywhere.

Including treeking if you want. There are a lot of cycling routes arround Alcudia this routes can be used by people walking too.

Salute

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines