Albenga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what can one do in sestri levante ?

Sestri Levante Jun 27, 2016 at 2:42 AM

comming for few days. anything to see in the town ?

more
    • FrancineM1's Profile Photo

La Spezia to Lucca?

La Spezia Jun 29, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Wondering how much a car service would cost from La Spezia to Lucca with a little site seeing on the way. It looks like an hour or so by trains... has anyone had experience with a reasonably priced car service, not sure if they charge by the hour, miles, etc... thank you Francine

more
    • Genoa small group tours

Genoa Jul 11, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Hi,

Together with a friend, we are going to visit Genova, in August for 6 days.
      I am finding it difficult to locate good guides/ tour companies that do not just do private tours. These are OK for larger groups of friends but because there are only the two of us, they are mind-blowingly expensive. Ideally, we would hope to join others on small groups tours.
      We are interested in the following:
      1) City tours (various)
      2) Genova to Portofino etc.
      3) Genova to Cinque Terre

Does anyone know of a reliable company that does small group tours? Bad guide is worse than no guide at all :))
      I would hugely appreciate your expertise and help.

Many, many thanks in advance.
      Best regards.
      Joanna

more
    • diano mariena Italian Riviera

by claireodette Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 7:56 AM

Hello I am going to be there for the month of may is anyone there who wants to meet up?

• General information for visit

by Katiekingham Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 2:56 AM

We are visiting the area near Albenga, staying in the mountains north of Albenga during June. Has anyone visited this area? Any recommendations for reasonably priced Italian food (where the locals eat!), and walks / trips in the area? We have a small Italian Greyhound, who would need to accompany us to restaurants, bistros etc. so any knowledge on this would also be helpful.
      Many thanks.

1 Answer Apr 20, 2006 at 5:33 AM