Travel Answers
Al Jazirah al Hamra'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Abu Dhabi to Dubai at a least cost....

Abu Dhabi Nov 30, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Has anyone gone from Abu Dhabi to Dubai using a local transport (We are looking for a least cost alternative to taxi) Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • Getting on boat cruise in Dubai

Dubai Nov 30, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I would like to join to boat cruises in Dubai with this app -
      itunes.apple.com/us/app/boat...
      but I need invitation code, which can be obtained only from friends which are part of their community.

Do you know anyone who is member and have codes for friends
      invitations?

Thanks

Jane

more
    • Abu Dhabi/Dubai visit. on the way to India from Toronto.

Abu Dhabi Nov 26, 2016 at 5:40 PM

My wife and I are Canadian Citizens. Is is true that we can have a Automatic visa on arrival in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi or both? We plan to land in Abu Dhabi, Stay there for three days then go to Dubai by bus, spend another three days, then return to Abu Dhabi by bus and fly out to India. Are all these possible?, trouble free? Any advice/ suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

Dubai Metro

Dubai Nov 25, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Is there a Metro station close to the cruise port?
      Thanks

more
    • Things to do in dubai in the evening on short trip

Dubai Nov 11, 2016 at 6:10 AM

I will be attending a training workshop in downtown dubai from 27 to 31 November 2016. This will be my first time in Dubai.
      I want to know what is possible for me see & do after 4:30 / 5 pm as i intend to make the most of my trip & do more than just visit cinema to watch movies.
      I have done some research myself but have been able to come up with limited stuff like dubai underwater zoo, dubai museum & dubai bus trips.
      Want to see desert safari too but am not sure If my timings will allow it. That is why I am posting on this forum so that any local might some pass on some stuff that is doable & I cant do. Will appreciate any help.

more
    • Dubai - Mumbai - AbuDhabi

Abu Dhabi 19 hours ago

We have a return ticket from Toronto to Abu Dhabi. We plan to land in A.D. stay there for a couple of days and then go to Dubai. Stay in Dubai for few days. The plan is to buy a Dubai -Mumbai - Dubai ticket on Etihad Airline. to stay in India for six weeks. Etihad flights normally carry passengers from Dubai to A.D. and A.D. to Dubai by bus and have the Airline between A.D. and Mumbai.

While we would have tickets to go all the way to Dubai when coming back from India, we hope to get off at A.D. and not go any further to Dubai by Bus. Does anyone see any problem in doing so. We would appreciate any input. Thanks.

more
    • Visa for Dubai

Dubai Nov 21, 2016 at 6:25 AM

Im in Dubai for longer than 30 days do I need an additional visa or can I have it extended?

more
    • Tourist visa

Dubai Nov 24, 2016 at 10:18 PM

Hello everyone,im having problem applying for another visa because the agency told me that they were advised by the immigration that i still have my existing visa and overstaying status, i am a philippine passport holder, i enter dubai with on hand 1month tourist visa last october 18,2016, so my last day should be november 16, but i left dubai november 15. So its clear that i did not overstay,i was also able to check my previous visa status and its showing there that im overstaying,is it immigration system problem or what?i have sent my exit stamp,tickets etc. to the agency but what else do i have to do to correct my record so that the new agency can apply a visa for me,???i hope u can answer my questions thank you

more
    • 22-karat chain bought in Duty-Free at the Dubai Airport has a red colour

Dubai Nov 26, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Hi

I have bought 22-karat chain in Duty-Free at Dubai Airport, but it has a red colour, not yellow.
      Knows anyone why?

more

Near Al Jazirah al Hamra'

• Cycle shops

by dickthemanager Online Now Nov 28, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I'm looking for cycle stores in Al Jazirah al Hamra. Are there any doing Giant bikes and spares? Somewhere able to do a full bike service would be great.

1 Answer Nov 28, 2009 at 9:34 AM