Akyaka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• private tour on boat

by turkeyqueen Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 7:22 AM

myself husband mother and grandson are staying in gokova in july we always visit akyaka and have done the big boat trips previously but we want to know is it possible to book a small boat to take us on day trips to islands that are quiet where we can eat, swim etc returning in the evening, we want several trips so are happy to stay with the one boat a couple of times in the 2 weeks we are there, my mother is 84 and therefore it is essential that there is a cool are ie covered for her to sit, can you tell me roughly the cost of a daily trip, thank you

• Price of good food

by missmolly320 Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Eating out in Akyaka prices and Efes

• Ideas for kids

by Debbie1066 Online Now Oct 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Other than the beach....what else is there in the area for 4 year olds? Have car so can travel!

1 Answer Oct 3, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

Akyaka dolmus service.

by JANNCOX Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Can anyone out there give me some info on the local dolmus in Akyaka. For instance can you get to Cleopatra beach, or Marmaris, or any other destinations, you can suggest? Are there any ATM machines, in Akyaka? I have a three week holiday booked for next year, in, I am told is a lovely place to go, so any information you can give me would be most welcome. Thank you JANNCOX

1 Answer Jun 1, 2014 at 7:31 AM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

AKYAKA INFORMATION

by JANNCOX Online Now Apr 7, 2009 at 5:21 AM

Can anyone advise, we are planning to visit Akyaka for a month, will there be enough to see and do for this amount of time? We like to walk, catch local transport to see places nearby, eat out with the locals. We don't need too much nightlife, a nice meal and glass of wine, followed by a chat with the locals, and watching the world go by. If you have stayed in Akyaka, perhaps you could advise us. Thankyou, JANNCOX

1 Answer Jun 1, 2014 at 7:43 AM
    • ottoman residence

by davric Online Now Aug 26, 2006 at 11:56 AM

How far is the ottoman residence from the centre of akyaka?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2006 at 11:20 PM