VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Akutan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• curmo's Profile Photo

10 Day Trip - Algarve & Seville

Alaska Dec 22, 2016 at 7:53 AM

My wife and I are spending 10 days in the Algarve area next April. We fly in and out of Faro. I'm thinking of staying in three or four different locations and would like to do a circular tour in our hire car. It seems sensible to take in Seville. Any ideas for towns where a couple of nights would be a pleasant experience? Our interests are history, culture and moderate walking. Phil C

more
    • Suggestions while in Alaska

Alaska Jan 6, 2017 at 1:05 AM

Planning a trip to Alaska on 18feb for about 1week. Planning to catch the northern lights. Do you think its the right time? Will fly into Anchorage and will take the train to Fairbank. Will spend a few days there. Any recommended place to visit? Thought of renting a car to move around, is it a good idea? Or good to just join any tours? Will spend a few days too in Anchorage after Fairbank. Any suggestions where and its a must to visit while in Alaska? Top priority is to try catch the northern lights. Recommended place to be? Thanks and hear from all of you.

more