Akershus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling route advice in Sweden + Norway

Norway Aug 8, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Hi folks, me and my wife are planning on a trip to both Sweden and Norway and would like to find out the ideal route, especially the way to Lofoten Island.

We are on a 2 weeks trip and will be touching down + depart from Oslo.

These are the places we would like to cover and the order as planned:

Option 1: Oslo(Touchdown) → Stockholm → Gothenburg → Bergen → Lofoten → Oslo(Depart)

We would like to leave Lofoten for the last destination before heading back to Oslo for our return flight. Can anyone advice if the planned route(Option 1) is feasible or there's a better alternative.

Thanks!

more
    • Bergen- Geiranger

Norway Aug 12, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Want to travel from Bergen to Geiranger by bus (via Stryn) and ferry through Geiranger fjord in September. Is there any benefit in booking in advance? How can we pre-book seats? When can we do that ?

more
    • abbasathar's Profile Photo

Sightseeing/Food in Oslo

Oslo Aug 13, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Shall be in Oslo for one and a half days in August'16 last week. Kindly advice best utilization of time for sightseeing and tasting local food/cuisine. We are a mid aged couple on a trip to Scandinavia who love art and nature. Shall be doing the Fjords, Bergen and Flam separately.

Regards,

more
    • To honnisvag airport

Nordkapp Aug 2, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Anyone knows what are the possibilities to go from nordkapp plateau to the airport? As it seems there are no busses between 830 to.1410.
      Many thanks
      Luisa

more
    • gatorcat's Profile Photo

Bergen to Kristiansund via Geirangerfjord

Norway Jul 27, 2016 at 10:38 AM

Hi,
      My plan was for two of us to travel from Bergen to Kristiansund traveling via Hurtigruten through Geirangerfjord. Today I was informed the boat is having problems and our reservations are cancelled. We were scheduled to leave 14th August and arrive 15th August. Can anyone give me any viable alternatives? I am traveling with my daughter and she has never visited Norway before.
      Thanks

more
    • lonestarcrispy's Profile Photo

6 days in Norway in October

Norway Aug 8, 2016 at 7:43 PM

I am planning a trip to Norway in early October. Will I be able to see Northern lights? Arriving in Oslo the 5th and staying till the 7th. I don't have to catch my flight back till Oct. 11th. My plan is to leave Oslo on the 7th and travel to Bergen and make my way down to Stavanger and then back to Oslo on the 10th. Is this able to do? After Oslo I have no accommodations planned. how hard is it to find a room or hotel while travelling? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

more

Popular Akershus Travel Answer Locations

• Benerud Farm

Eidsvoll Jan 7, 2016 at 7:52 AM

In Eidsvoll there is a farm called Vestgam Aas attached to this is a small tract known as Benerud. Is the Benerud tract still there? Can it be visited if it is?

2 Answers Jan 7, 2016 at 1:16 PM
    • anything to see near Gardermoen airport

Gardermoen Apr 2, 2015 at 7:18 PM

we arrive airport midday and leave the following afternoon. staying overnight nearby.. is there anywhere close we can visit. ( we will have been in Oslo city a few weeks prior)

2 Answers Apr 6, 2015 at 11:19 PM
    • Cycle hire in Asker

Asker Apr 20, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Does anyone know if you can hire cycles in Asker. We're visiting in May and would like to get around by bike.

2 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM
    • Fishing in Asker?

Asker Feb 4, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Hi all,

Is fishing legal in Asker for foreigners? Is a license required? Where can I buy fishing gear? Just wanna do it as a past time when time and weather permits. Appreciate any kind response.

1 Answer Feb 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    • Price of bus in krone from Gardermoen airport to Tasen bus stop in Oslo

Gardermoen Jun 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM

How many kroner from Gardarmoen airport by bus to Tasen bus stop in Oslo?

1 Answer Jun 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM
    • Fizzbee's Profile Photo

Handicap access

Drøbak Apr 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM

My question is what type of handicap access is there in Drobak? My husband and I will be visiting in July 2011. I am confind to a wheelchair, will this prohibit visiting your lovely city?

2 Answers May 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    • please, help us!

Akershus Dec 26, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Hello.
      My friend and i'll have to go and study for 5 days in Norway, and the course is in Falck Nutec, Fjellstrand. We also have to find a cheap place to sleep there. Falck Nutec gave us one list for the hotel but after i checked up , we have to take the boat and also the bus. I wonder if it has some other place that we could stay and skip the boat thing or long travelling to the class in the morning.

Please help us.

Thank you

2 Answers Dec 30, 2008 at 5:16 PM
    • Rooms in Lillestrom?

Akershus Apr 19, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Hello,

I'm planning to spend 1-2 months in Lillestrom (or the places close to Lillestrom), starting from July. My days are flexible. Do you have any idea on where to search for a house in Lillestrom for that period? I would really appreciate your help -also, if you have any links for houses in Lillestrom will be a great help. I've so far sent e-mails to the local agencies but they don't rent short term..Also, if you know anybody renting a room or a floor in his/her house, I'm interested.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Apr 20, 2008 at 11:26 AM
    • Sailing lessons

Asker Mar 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM

We are new in Asker and would like sailing lessons for our family (children ages 11, 8, and 7). We can't read or speak Norwegian.

Can you send information about lessons to our e-mail address?

Thank you
      Lisa Goldner
      Goldner.family@mac.com

3 Answers Mar 16, 2008 at 3:50 AM
    • hotel

Son Jun 11, 2006 at 5:33 AM

can i get some good ass local art

5 Answers Jun 17, 2006 at 12:51 PM