Ait Ben Haddou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RENTING A CAR

Morocco Nov 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Want to pick a car up tin Tangier (possibly downtown, or airport if necessary) and return it to Marrakesh nine days later. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a rental agency? Am I best to return it to the Marrakesh airport to avoid driving in the city? Thanks

more
    • car rental

Morocco Nov 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM

What are the most reliable car rental agencies in Casablanca?

more
    • Ben Haddou or ouarzazatte ?

by OliviaCandotti Online Now Nov 10, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Better spend the night at Ait Ben Haddou or at Ouarzazatte ? I am coming from Marrakesch by bus and then after spending a night either in Ben Hadou or Ouarzazate, I go south.
      Thank you ! I plan to spend one day in Ben Haidou and the other in Ouarzazate . Olivia

3 Answers Nov 10, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Better spend the night at Ait Ben Haddou or at Ouarzazatte ? I am coming from Marrakesch by bus and then after spending a night either in Ben Hadou or Ouarzazate, I go south.
      Thank you ! I plan to spend one day in Ben Haidou and the other in Ouarzazate . Olivia

2 Answers Nov 10, 2015 at 1:46 PM

2 Answers Nov 11, 2015 at 7:21 AM

by OliviaCandotti Online Now Nov 10, 2015 at 11:18 AM

7 Answers Nov 10, 2015 at 2:11 PM
    • Mezon1's Profile Photo

To Ain Ben Haddou by small car from Agadir and Marrakesch

by Mezon1 Online Now Jan 11, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We plan to stay in Marrakesh from 20 to 28 of January. We would like to rent a car in Marrakesch and spend 2 or 3 days Ain Ben Haddou.
      Is the road from Marrakesch to Ain Ben Haddou safe and good enough for small car?
      Is the road no N10 form Ait Ben Haddou to Agadir safe and good for small car?

4 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 5:43 PM
    • By bus to Ait Benhaddou ?

by ChrisCol Online Now Jul 15, 2007 at 3:27 PM

Hello,
      We'd like to visit Ait Benhaddou from Marrakech (not from Ouarzazate). Are there any direct buses Marrakech-Ait Benhaddou, or do we have to go to Ouarzazate first and then get a grand taxi there?

Your answer is very much appreciated.
      Thanks
      Christina

1 Answer Aug 9, 2008 at 12:24 AM
    • ractas's Profile Photo

answer

by ractas Online Now Oct 16, 2006 at 8:20 PM

im rachid im from ait ben haddou
      -----waht's yours view a bout this village

rachid_1dc4@hotmail.com

1 Answer Oct 17, 2006 at 3:23 PM