change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Gospel choirs

Brooklyn Apr 9, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi, need some info about gospel choirs. I' ll be in NY at the 5th of June -it's a Sunday-, living in the Brooklyn area and I would like to go to a church to listen to a gospel choir. I don't want big fancy choirs, just a local church to stay through the service and listen to their music. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Daughter wants a hair braid/wrap

New Orleans Apr 7, 2016 at 5:30 AM

We are looking for a place in the NO area that would do a hair wrap or a braid with beads for my daughter. She wants it as a souvenir from our trip. Usually in Florida, you find people doing this on along a beach boardwalk. Anyone know if there's a place to get this done in NO? Thanks!!

more
    • Heat in July

Palm Springs 6 hours ago

Hi, I will be travelling to Palm Springs in July with my family, in a class-C RV we rented. Will it be too heat to walk downtown? Will some businesses be closed for summer? Thanks!

more
    • Flights booked

Venice Beach 9 hours ago

Guys Ive used this website to book flight, been recommended it by a friend. Do you recon its safe. I mean its a bit late now but just want reassurance http://cheapfirstclass.com

more
    • yusha's Profile Photo

From New York City to To University New Hampshire using 30 days by car

United States of America 12 hours ago

There is so much information on New England ,area that I am completeley lost! As stated in tje tittle the intended trip is From New York City to To University New Hampshire using 30 days by car .

In which cities to stay,and what to do?

At last,but not as least, do you think I should extend this trip up to Montreal, as we have 30 days or more to spend travelling?

Thank you so much indeed

more
    • rockworm's Profile Photo

Best dance club for 40+ age group

Las Vegas 16 hours ago

Want a club that gets busy, plays something other than the techno stuff, and has a diverse crowd, where 40+ is a decent part of that crowd.

more
    • things to see in traverse city

Traverse City 22 hours ago

whats to see during 2 day stay

more
    • Help with family of 5

San Antonio Apr 28, 2016 at 9:43 PM

I'm looking for a large room with 2 queen beds for family of 5. I need safe parking for my vehicle. We want to visit The Alamo, River walk, market, & the Tower. Where is the best area to stay? We need a frig in the room also. Thank you

more
    • Story telling

Natural Bridge Apr 28, 2016 at 11:04 AM

Many years ago I stopped here and it seems I remember a play or story telling in the evening which even included the sound of thunder. Do they still offer that?

more
    • Sunday, Little Beach

Maui Apr 23, 2016 at 8:54 PM

What time on Sunday do people start gathering for the festivities on Little Beach?

more
    • Golf Course and Barber Shop

Tybee Island Apr 23, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Is there a golf course on Tybee Island? Is there barber shop that offers a hot towel shave?

more
    • Texans game

Houston Apr 23, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Going to chargers/Texans game late November. Should I stay near stadium or downtown? If downtown what area?

I'm in my 40's traveling with buddy. We like to cab it from airport when we can because we like to drink during our stay and don't want to drive. Hou airport seems close enough to go that route. Sometimes we pick a hotel in walking distance to stadium but if downtown us better scene we would go that route instead. Prefer nice hotels with amenities like bar, restaurant, fitness center, etc. 3+ stars would be preferable.

If you recommended downtown what part? Seems to be rather spread out. If downtown would like a place close to public transportation to game. What form would you recommend for getting to game? Train, bus, cab?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve

more
    • Yosemite Valley Stables

Yosemite National Park Apr 13, 2016 at 8:51 PM

When do the Yosemite Valley Stables open for reservations?

more
    • lovina's Profile Photo

How to optimize my little time?

Manhattan Island Apr 8, 2016 at 9:43 AM

Arriving tomorrow at 9pm at hotel near Penn station. Time until Sunday 4pm. (less than 24 hours). What can I do? 
      Good place in the evening for food and drinks?
      Sightseeing on Sunday?
      Thank you for your suggestions!

more
    • white plains to newark airport?

White Plains Apr 21, 2016 at 1:37 PM

need to get from White plains to newark airport - leaving white plains around 5 pm- Best, easiest, approximate amount of time? my flight leaves around 9:00 pm - TIA

more
    • Balloon festival

Jamestown Apr 15, 2016 at 1:48 AM

I was wondering if there is gonna be one this year if so plz let me know cuz when I was a kid I went to it at the Jamestown airport and I would love to take my daughter to it this year if there is one plz let me know

more
    • Hotel preference

San Antonio Apr 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM

I would like to find a hotel in San Antonio with a nice big steam shower. Any suggestions?

more
    • Trip to Nashville for parents 30th anniversary

Nashville Apr 10, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Hello!

My sisters and I are sending my parents to Nashville for their 30th anniversary! They don't drink much, but love to have a good time, old country music and rock n roll

I few quick questions!

What is the best area from them to stay downtown? Meaning location and hotel?

Best attractions for them to visit?

Any suggestions on a great hotel but cheaper rate? Or websites to check for deals?

Thank you!

more
    • Bus Train service;Westchester county airport to Columbia University New York

White Plains Apr 9, 2016 at 10:06 AM

what is the cheapest way: Westchester county airport White Plains to Columbia University New York

more
    • Rainy Saturday

Saint George Apr 9, 2016 at 9:52 AM

It's raining and forecast all day. We are staying in Coral Canyon with 4 daughters, aged 18, 15, 11, and 11. We've thought of movies, museums, and outlets. Any other ideas?

more
    • Driving from New Orleans to San Antonio

Beaumont Apr 9, 2016 at 7:25 AM

One leg of our road trip is New Orleans to San Antonio. It seems Beaumont is about half way there. Is there anything of interest to see or do should we decide to take a break and spend the night there?

more
    • Is it safe to walk round Dallas Downtown

Dallas Apr 29, 2016 at 12:40 AM

Hi My friend and I are coming to Dallas in 2 weeks and we are staying on Elm Street, I have googled some bars close to our hotel such the Iron Cactus and the Press Box. It says its a 7 minute walk from our hotel, now we are coming from England and live in a City and do walk about of an evening. But I was wondering how safe it is for 2 women to walk back to their hotel from Main St to Elm St on their own late evening. Would it be safer to get an Uber home?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Transport from Airport to town

Honolulu Apr 28, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Are there any trains or buses

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

small trip ideas

Dallas Apr 28, 2016 at 3:47 PM

i am asking this on behave of my elderly parents(quite fit though)-- they will be going to little elm, texas in May to visit relatives for two weeks-- i am thinking that a small trip away in that time might be a good idea for them.They dont want to put out the relatives too much with trips out and about -- can anyone tell me about public transport out of little elm --buses/trains to anywhere interesting ?
      I was also thinking that there might be a short bus trip tour from dallas to san antonio or somewhere else interesting -- just lasting up to 4 days or so.As i said they are quite fit so lots of walking would be okay-- but not very confident in another country(from Australia)-- thank you

more
    • Hollywood rd NW

Atlanta Apr 21, 2016 at 11:11 AM

I just movedinto Hollywood rd NWfrom Toledo Ohio and was wondering how "rough" it is in this area. Anything will help

more