Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Luggage storage at Nagoya Train station

Nagoya Sep 26, 2016 at 6:19 PM

I need to store my luggage for 5 days in Nagoya station. May I know is this service available in Nagoya station?

3 Answers Sep 27, 2016 at 4:17 PM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Nagoya Station - luggage locker

Nagoya May 1, 2016 at 2:17 AM

i need to leave my luggage at Nagoya Station on June 1 at around 10 am. Are there lockers at the

5 Answers May 1, 2016 at 5:55 PM
    • Wetlands in Nagoya

Nagoya Feb 13, 2016 at 12:00 AM

I am travelling to Nagoya in Mid May for a conference at Aichi, Nagoya Congress Centre.I am interested in the rustic Nagoya, so whats the best place to book hotel? Are there any wetlands for bird sightings & photography in Nagoya?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2016 at 1:18 AM
    • Airport currency exchange

Nagoya Sep 28, 2015 at 1:27 AM

I plan to encash USD travellers cheques on arrival at Nagoya International Airport. Does the bank at the arrival hall provide this service? Does it open on a Sat morning?

3 Answers Oct 14, 2015 at 12:51 PM
    • LakanPH's Profile Photo

Family Visit

Nagoya Nov 22, 2014 at 12:32 AM

My family and I will be in Nagoya, DEC 26 to JAN 2, 6 adults + 4 kids. Will need a VAN and Private Tourguide so we can discuss the itinerary.

3 Answers Dec 16, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • shopping in nagoya

Nagoya Nov 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM

Hi I am an intenational student in Nagoya university.i am facing a lot of difficulties here for shopping.As I am healthy ;you can say somewhat fat. so I am unable to get jeanz of my size and also shoes.I am a female and now worried due to weather conditions.Please do guide me about the shopping malls having big size jeans,jackets,shoes/sweaters etc.

2 Answers Jan 1, 2016 at 4:37 PM
    • Language used in Japan

Nagoya Oct 22, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Do they speak English or Chinese ?

11 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    • We don't know Japanese, but we wish to go backpacker

Nagoya Oct 22, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Is it possible to go backpacker at Nagoya or any places at Japan,

? We know English and Chinese.

3 Answers Oct 23, 2014 at 7:14 AM
    • kahar's Profile Photo

Airport To Hotel

Nagoya Oct 22, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Dear All, I will be arriving in Nagoya on the 7th Nov afternoon. I will be staying at Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Nishiki, Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya. My question would be besides taking a cab, how do I go about in going to my hotel from Chubu Centrair Airport eh?

For your info, I will be carrying my sporty backpack as well as one big luggage. If bus is an option, would it be possible to bring along the big luggage onboard?

Thank you.

2 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM
    • amiya's Profile Photo

Accomodation for family

Nagoya Sep 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Hi. My brother will be coming to visit Japan with his family. However it seems that hotels in Japan are charging rooms per person, therefore this would be either be expensive or websites indicate unavailability of rooms. My brother is a group of 5 (2 adults and 3 young children). Normally, if they go vacation in other countries, they only book room with double beds (No of persons is not counted).

Have anyone been in such situation before?. Or can anybody suggest apartment for weekly rent.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Oct 9, 2014 at 6:21 PM
    • Kintetsu Pass in Nagoya

Nagoya Sep 18, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I'm going to Nagoya and plan to visit Okazaki for 1 day. Does Kintetsu Pass covers the stations in Okazaki? Meitetsu railway is also covered?

Many tks,

2 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM
    • 1 day trip to Okazaki

Okazaki Sep 15, 2014 at 6:10 AM

I'll visit Nagaya for 4 days and plan to go Okazaki for 1 day. Have been checking on how to tour a few sight seeing spots in Okazaki but no clue on how to arrange a proper route to save time & transportation cost. Other than trains, Meitetsue bus is good to make use? Please help.

I'll start from Sakae, would like to go Morning Market, Okazaki Castle, Daijuji and Haccho

Many tks,

5 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • autumn918's Profile Photo

4 nights in Nagoya

Nagoya Aug 11, 2014 at 2:59 AM

Dear fellow VTs,

I will be travelling from Kyoto to Nagoya on 6th December & spending 4 nights in Nagoya till 9th December night & flying back on 10th dec morning.

My Fren read that 4 nights in Nagoya is too much. But we will be making a stopover at hikone to visit the castle on 6th dec.

What do you guys think? Is 4 nights too much? Are there any nearby day trips to the beautiful rural & mountain area?

6 Answers Aug 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    • amiya's Profile Photo

World cup match

Nagoya Jun 2, 2014 at 2:35 AM

I would like to experience watching Japan's first match with other Japanese football supporters. Does anyone know of there will be an outdoor live screening for the first match in Nagoya?

4 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 4:58 PM
    • osu street shopping

Nagoya Feb 11, 2014 at 7:21 PM

what time does osu street shopping shut down/close

• taxi cost from centrair airport

Nagoya Feb 11, 2014 at 7:19 PM

whats the cost and timeframe from centrair airport and osu shopping street

• renemontalbo's Profile Photo

Arriving after midnight at Chibu

Nagoya Dec 25, 2013 at 8:50 PM

What mode of trasportation is best from the airport if im arriving around 1am after midnight to Best Western in Naka Ward.

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    • Moving To Nagoya

Nagoya Dec 20, 2013 at 1:20 AM

What is the living cost of a family with 3 children (14,11 and 1 year old) in Nagoya?

5 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    • area 51 and pacific blue club in aichi

Aichi-ken Dec 9, 2013 at 9:33 PM

tell me about these clubs

3 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 4:44 PM
    • swiftfoot's Profile Photo

Hotel in Inuyama

Inuyama Sep 8, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Will visit the Meiji Mura in Inuyama, Aichi-ken. What hotel would you recommend - with convenient location being the highest consideration? (at the price range of USD130 - 160)

1 Answer Sep 8, 2013 at 9:04 PM
    • Chubu international airport to Nagahama

Nagoya Sep 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I will be traveling from Chubu international airport near Nagoya to Nagahama. I will arrive at the airport in the evening on weekend, so what would be the best possible way to reach Nagahama? Is it safe to travel by train in the late evening and night? Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • 8 hour layover

Nagoya Aug 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I will be traveling to and from Hawaii and Manila in October. I have an 8 hour layover at the Nagoya airport. I got a map of the airport and I am aware of the spa and restaurants at the airport. I'm just wondering if it worth my time to travel out of the airport for an 8 hour layover? And if it is worth it, what/where should I do/go? =)

4 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
    • swiftfoot's Profile Photo

Kouyou - autumn leaves

Nagoya Aug 29, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Is it possible to view autumn leaves at the end of October/ first week of November in/ around Nagoya?

5 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • hmc_jr's Profile Photo

How do I get to Ekimae MontBlanc Hotel from Nagoya airport?

Nagoya Apr 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Greetings, question is as stated - How do I get to Ekimae MontBlanc Hotel from Nagoya airport? Some additional info... I will be traveling with my wife and 3 yr old daughter. Wondering what would be easiest?

Thanks in advance

4 Answers Apr 18, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • Students in Nagoya

Nagoya Aug 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM

How friendly is Nagoya to students?

1 Answer Aug 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM
    • threat in okazaki

Okazaki Jan 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Is okazaki is tsunami and earthquake effected area? What are the other dangereous treats in okazaki? what are the precautions?

8 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    • Jewelry shop

Nagoya Dec 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM

I am not very familiar on places of Nagoya, my friend told me that there are many jewelry shop to go somewhere in Osu kanon, but I dont know the exact place and the names of the jewelry shops, could you please guide me by providing me information how to go there? I live here in Okazaki Aichi Ken but I am also new here thats why i dont know.Please tell me also to where will I start of train station and doko made just to reach the osukannon , the jewelry shops itself. if you have phone numbers too then it will most better.thank you and hoping for immediate reply.

1 Answer Dec 16, 2011 at 10:45 PM
    • patsouthwood's Profile Photo

Carpentry/woodworking town near Nagoya?

Nagoya Aug 10, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Hi, I am trying to find the name of a town that is apparently famous for woodworking and carpentry near Nagoya. My son is an apprentice furniture maker and he wants to visit this area to see/learn from Japanese carpenters. Any info very welcome, thanks.

2 Answers Aug 10, 2011 at 6:36 PM
    • renemontalbo's Profile Photo

Komehyo, Nagoya

Nagoya Aug 13, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Im really interested to visit Nagoya just for the sole purpose of buying used Louis Vuitton bags from Komehyo, Nagoya. The only thing I know is that this is a huge 2nd hand store, are there any other details for tourists I need to know before I go there?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    • Lodging for 20 in Nagoya?

Nagoya Jul 21, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Hello; I am planning a trip to Nagoya in October of 2010 with a group of graduate students. There will probably be 20-24 people, and we are planning to stay for three weeks. Does anyone know of apartment blocs for short-term lease that might fit within the budget of a group of graduate students and young professionals?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM