change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SKhomiakov's Profile Photo

From Colombo to Tangalle 4-16 October

Sri Lanka Aug 23, 2016 at 11:23 PM

We (57 and 44) are looking for travel companions on a taxi/minibus transfer from Colombo airport to Tangalle 4 October 2016 at 10-12 a.m. Who goes to the south and/or the east coast is welcome to join!
      The same on the return to the airport on October 16 at 8 am. Will anybody join us?

more
    • Bus from Trincomalee to arugam bay

Sri Lanka Aug 15, 2016 at 4:44 AM

I understand that in order to get to arugam bay from here we need bus to baticaloa and from there bus to putuvill, anyone knows where I can find what times are the bus? Both of the rides, thanx

more
    • From Colombo to Habarana

Sri Lanka Aug 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Hi,
      I need some advice please.
      I will be arriving in Colombo International Airport at 7 am. I would like to get to Habarana. I understand that from the airport to Habarana is about 5.5 h by taxi? Is there any interesting places to stop on the way as I think I will struggle with 5,5 h taxi drive following 14 h flight :-). Also can I get a taxi from he airport to Habarana and how much is it please?
      Thank you,
      M

more
    • Send money to UK. Possible?

Sri Lanka Aug 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM

Can one send money to UK from Sri Lanka freely, using agents such as Western Union?

more
    • Rolling Tobacco

Sri Lanka Aug 10, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Is rolling tobacco and paper available in Sri Lanka, and if yes, where?

more
    • Need suggestion in planning my Itenary

Sri Lanka Aug 9, 2016 at 11:45 AM

We are a family of 4 (sister, mom, wife and myself), visiting Sri Lanka but we have only 4 days in total
      Arriving on 1st early morning at Colombo and departure from Colombo on 4th Late night.
      Dont want to spend more time in Colombo, our plan was day 1 Galle, day 2 Nuevera Elawiya, Day 3 Sigiriya, Day 4 come back to COlombo spend time in city and take flight back home.\

Just realized its a little hectic, what to give up on Sigiriya or Galle? and can add Kandy instead of whatever we quit

please suggest.

more
    • Sri Lanka Itinerary

Sri Lanka Aug 23, 2016 at 6:47 AM

Hi ,

We are a group of 5 adults and 3 kids travelling to Sri Lanka from the 18th of December to the 2nd of January.

At the moment our itinerary is :

• Negombo
      • Galles
      • Mirissa
      • Yala national park
      • Ella
      • Syguiria
      • Colombo

Does this sound right ? I am getting mixed feedback as some people recommend doing it this other way around as nicer to finish with the beach stuff before coming back ?

Any advice or recommendations on itinerary ?

Many thanks ,
      E

more
    • First time here

Sri Lanka Aug 16, 2016 at 12:09 PM

Hi it's the first time to Sri Lanka we are stopping in Trincomalee, how much cash money should we take??

more
    • Airport in Colombo

Sri Lanka Aug 14, 2016 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      I need some advice please. As my return flight from Colombo to the UK is very early in the morning I am thinking to stay the last night in the hotel near the airport. Any suggestions please. I am assuming there is only one international airport in Colombo?
      Thank you,
      M

more
    • Tampons in Trincomalee,need girls help

Sri Lanka Aug 12, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Hi , my girlfriend need some tampons and apparently they sell those anywhere in Sri Lanka, we checked all shops and pharmacy, if any one here and can help contact please. Chenuzana@gmail.com

more
    • Initerery-New Year

Sri Lanka Aug 6, 2016 at 4:16 AM

Hi,
      We have almost completed our December Itinerary to Sri Lanka. We will travel the following direction: Colombo, Habarana, Kandy, Unawatuna and Colombo. I still need to fill in two nights over the New Year period. Can someone please suggest a nice place (beach?) to stop over for the New Year (30.12, 31.12 and 01.01) between Unawatuna and Colombo?
      Thank you :-)

more
    • Early November

Sri Lanka Aug 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Hi,
      we plan a trip for 2 weeks early November. Family with children. May someone suggest south or east or north as we are focused on beachside holiday to enjoy sea and sun? Thank you

more
    • Visitor visa extension fees for UK passport

Sri Lanka Aug 21, 2016 at 9:09 AM

I can't find info on this. Do you know?

more
    • Ahungalla

by NORTALF Online Now Jun 29, 2004 at 5:32 AM

Can anybody please tell me how remote Ahungalla is? Is it far from the main towns? Are there good roads to access the place? Apart from the Triton hotel, is there anything in the area worth visiting? Thanks

3 Answers Jun 30, 2004 at 8:26 PM
    • Weather in Ahungalla in first 2 weeks in August!

by Leanne81 Online Now Apr 13, 2004 at 2:14 AM

Hi, Please could someone let me know what the weather will be like in Sri Lanka; Ahungalla in the first 2 weeks in August!??? Im staying at the Triton Hotel Thanks Leanne

1 Answer Apr 15, 2004 at 5:10 AM
    • Kate36's Profile Photo

Triton Hotel, Ahungalla, Sri Lanka

by Kate36 Online Now Mar 18, 2004 at 3:37 PM

I am planning to stay at the Triton Hotel in Ahungalla from 29th June - 7th July and I was wondering whether anyone could give me more info on the hotel, resort, weather and excursions as I have never been to Sri Lanka before and dont quite know what to expect! Thanks Kate x.

6 Answers Mar 12, 2007 at 1:51 PM