Travel Answers
Aguada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation between San Juan and Caguas?

Puerto Rico Aug 28, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Going to PR for first time in November to attend a wedding in Caguas and vaca for a couple weeks.
      Staying in San Juan and going to Caguas several times.
      I've been studying transportation options and unless I rent a car, it doesn't look like there are many transportation options between San Juan and Caguas.
      Any thoughts?
      Taxi? Uber? Train? ??
      IF, I end up renting a car, any recommendations regarding rental companies,etc.?
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day 31st Dec 206

San Juan Sep 21, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Hi, we are in San Juan on our cruise ship on New years Eve until early evening.... what should we do to make the most of our day please? Many thanks

more
    • Marcelo357's Profile Photo

San Juan Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico Sep 12, 2016 at 7:27 PM

On a spur of the moment I purchased tickets to San Juan Puerto Rico for early November. The round-trip airfare was too good to pass up, especially to a place I've always wanted to visit. My question is where should I stay? I'm debating renting an apartment or an all-inclusive resort. I'll be there for 5 days would love to keep the cost under $1000. Has anyone rented an apartment from the locals? If so where and how did you like it. My purpose is to relax, chill at the beach and enjoy the culture and possibly make a friend or two. I'm not big into the club scene but wouldn't mind checking out one or two. Mainly I just want to have a good and safe vacation to remember.

more