change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• Things to do

by desrochesgil Online Now Jul 16, 2015 at 3:29 PM

My niece's two daughters - 11 and 13 - are athletic and curious, but used to city life. I would like to use Adirondack (I live in Saratoga County) to introduce them to the outdoors. What activities with associated locations would you recommend.

1 Answer Jul 16, 2015 at 4:01 PM
    • apbeaches's Profile Photo

Prisoner Escape in the area?

by apbeaches Online Now Jun 18, 2015 at 12:52 PM

We were going to drive north of NYC spend time in Lake Placid, a day in Plattsburgh, before going to Montreal. We are really happy with our reservations & trip planned ...

Fellow travelers; What are your thoughts? Would you drive through the area with 800 police officers & dogs searching for Richard W. Matt and David Sweat escapees from Dannemora prison?

8 Answers Jun 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM
    • Good Places to Cliff Jump

by brendanowugames Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Hey I'm planning on going to the Adirondacks next weekend with some friends and was wondering some good waterfalls for or cliffs we could jump. Just a place with atleast like four good jumps within close proximity. If anyone could help me out that'd be great.

• family fun

by dennydoo50 Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Help, we are staying 5 miles up Saranac Lake Rt 3. 50 ish mom and dad taking 2 13 yr old girls. looking for quiet sandy beach, swimming holes, beginner affordable pizza....planning on bringing our that acceptable at beaches? Please help..leaving on Monday..any other tips? thanks

• cabin in the adirondacks?

by jthomas1 Online Now Aug 15, 2007 at 9:10 AM

can anyone recommend or suggest that i avoid any cabins/resort in the lake george area or anywhere really in the adirondack area?

i'm looking for a simple, inexpensive, clean cabin or cottage.

1 Answer Aug 15, 2007 at 12:36 PM