Adatepebasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is turunc still a safe place?

Turunc Aug 9, 2016 at 3:16 AM

is Turunc still a safe place to visit on holiday, as im going there in a week and want to make sure?

more
    • October 2016 holiday

Antalya Aug 19, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hello I am thinking of taking my 23 and 21 year olds to Lara beach from 25- 30th October
      Has anyone got any all inclusive hotel recommendations and also will it still be busy at that time of year
      Thank you for your help

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Which Turkish Bath

Istanbul Aug 26, 2016 at 8:45 PM

After a lot of research I'm thinking in taking a turkish bath in one of the following places
      Cagaloglu
      Cemberlitas
      Ayasofya

I'm choosing a place close to my hotel as I wont have too much time the day I'm planning on doing it so I dont want to waste time in getting there. I'm staying close to Blue Mosque area.

I'm not looking for luxury but more for traditional. Any suggestion or I may be missing other option.

more
    • mamajoa9's Profile Photo

Temple of Artemis and House of Mother Mary

Ephesus Aug 19, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Halo every buddy, I will be in Kusadasi port on Sept 9. How do I get from the port to Ephesus to visit Temple of Artemis and House of Mother Mary.?
      Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance

• angel hugs and blessings*

more
    • Weather in first week of October?

Turkey Aug 21, 2016 at 4:37 AM

Looking to book 10 days in Turkey leaving around 29th September, seen conflicting reports about how hot weather is, can anyone clarify if its hotter the further east you go ie Belek or Side...or ok still in Olu Deniz or Sargieme? Quoting around 20 degrees but is it actually any hotter? Thanks

more
    • Best Antalya area for young alone tourist

Antalya Aug 12, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Hello ,
      I'm willing to visit Antalya next month , I would love to know the best area to stay for a person who's going alone ,
      I need a quite , safe with more tourists than local people around .
      I'm checking Kemer and Lara , what you suggest between those places ??
      What hotels you recommend also in those 2 places ? not luxury but very good ones ?

more

Aziz Mahmut Hudayi Mosque

Istanbul Aug 27, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Anybody have visit Aziz Mahmut Hudayi Mosque? Can tourist go in? Is the area where is located ok for tourist to be walking around?

more
    • Safety in this area and Turkey in general

Kusadasi Aug 4, 2016 at 12:18 AM

There's a lot going on in Turkey right now, is it safe to holiday in this area please? I am thinking about this September.

more

Easy way to reach the Black Sea

Istanbul Aug 28, 2016 at 5:28 PM

I would like to go to a place close to Istanbul to see the Black Sea. I have read the cruises take too long.. I was thinking maybe just going to Garip├že and have lunch there with Black Sea view but I don't find an easy public transportation route to get there.

Any suggestions?

more
    • Looking for Long term rental

Fethiye Aug 18, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Hi
      Can anyone recommend an agency or someine privately who will rent out apartments or villa in the fethiye area at long term rental prices and not the tourist prices I keep seeing everywhere. My husband and I are moving along with our 3 children and can't afford the high tourist rates.

more
    • Resident Permit

Turkey Aug 11, 2016 at 3:01 PM

Hi, I am relocating from the UK to Turkey next month with my husband and 3 children. Will we be able to apply for a resident visa to stay long term? Should we do it before we leave for Turkey? what are the requirements?
      Can we do day trips to Rhodes to renew our 90 day visa?

more
    • Dreadeddragon's Profile Photo

12 or 22 hours in Istanbul?

Istanbul Aug 19, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Hello! I'm heading to Egypt in October and my layover will be in Istanbul. Since I've never been, I figured I'd choose a flight with a decent layover and see if I can explore. I've got 2 options from what I've been seeing, and I've got some questions if anyone can help me. I'll preface by saying I'm a very tall, average sized, very pale white woman with blue eyes and unnatural red hair (I have extensions in my profile pic I'll remove before going). I'm pierced, though I'll take them out as well, and tattooed. Basically, I'm very clearly an alternative westerner. I'm wearing all conservative clothes there, light-weight long sleeves and pants, and I'll wrap my head if I need to.

If I do Istanbul on the way to Egypt, I arrive at 8:30pm, and leave at 6:45pm the next day. I'd need to find somewhere cheap and safe to stay overnight.

If I do Istanbul coming home from Egypt, I'd arrive at12:30am and leave at 2:45pm. I could get a locker and nap at the airport for a few hours.

So my questions are, first off, is it safe? I'll be with a friend in Egypt, but on my own in Istanbul, and I know a bit of Egyptian Arabic, but no Turkish. Second, which plan would be better? I'm on a tight budget, so if I can see enough on the way home that would be nice, but I'm concerned it's not enough time. Third, what should I see while I'm there and what's the best way to get around town?

Thanks so much!

more