Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation - Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Could I get instructions from Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel by train (including how and where to purchase tickets for 2 adults) arriving mid morning March 15th? We will be traveling by pubic transportation until March 17th is there a specific train ticket we should purchase for the 3 days that could save on costs? We plan to visit the Concentration Camp, a Beer Hall and a Castle.

• Cell Phone sim and Data plan

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Could someone recommend the best type of SIM and 1 GB data plan to purchase for if I am traveling to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia? I have the unlocked iphone for Europe and will be there for two weeks and would like to be able to upload pictures without worrying about roaming charges.

• A.n.D.i.n.A's Profile Photo

How to get to Zugspitze, Germany

Bavaria Oct 2, 2016 at 1:24 AM

We will visit Hohenschwangau in a few weeks to see Neuschwanstein castle, we are oh so looking forward to it!
      And from Hohenschwangau, we would like to get to the top of Zugspitze.
      I tried to gather some information re this matter, but it is pretty confusing.
      Can anyone please help me out?
      Danke schön 

• Activities in Munich, Germany

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

We are in Munich and have March 15th to March 17th free, (joining a tour on the 17th evening) and would like to visit the Concentration Camp, Neuschwanstein Castle and a Beer Hall? Does anyone have suggestions regarding transportation, tours, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Munich Arabellapark

• Reeperbahn

Hamburg Oct 8, 2016 at 7:35 AM

Will the Reeperbahn be busy between 19-22nd December since it is near Christmas or will it still be quiet because it is weekdays

• PaulKilgour's Profile Photo

Stasi Museum and cameras

Berlin Sep 25, 2016 at 9:18 AM

Just a follow up to my Stasi question a few weeks ago. I assume that one is allowed to take a camera in, as I've seen so many (obviously not iPhone) photo's from there. Will I be allowed a camera bag? Or will I have to leave that at the entrance?

• Flying visit

by Janrozog Online Now Mar 30, 2006 at 12:29 AM

I shall be travelling to Herford in May and wish to stop off at Aalen to visit a friend on the way. I would prefer to overnight at a small guesthouse rather than a big hotel as I like to meet with local people rather than tourists. I would be glad to hear recommendations regarding the best places to stay.
      Thank you

1 Answer Mar 30, 2006 at 11:14 AM