change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• maz100's Profile Photo

tram and train ticket

Amsterdam Sep 26, 2015 at 2:35 AM

If I go from Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg, take the tram 26 to centraal station and then the train to Sloterdijk coach park, can I do it on one ticket or do I have to get a separate ticket for train and tram?

• How to get from Antwerp to Zundert by public transport for Sunday flower parade?

Zundert Sep 4, 2015 at 8:27 PM

How to get from Antwerp to Zundert by public transport for flower parade?

• Travel outside Arnhem

Arnhem Sep 29, 2015 at 8:31 AM

We are staying in Arnhem, but want to get to Pony-en Paardensportver "De Spreng" every day to watch the World's Dog Agility Competition in April 2016. Are their local buses available or will we have to rent a car?

• Transfer at Amsterdam

Schiphol Sep 30, 2015 at 2:41 PM

I am flying from Boston to Amsterdam with Delta and then Amsterdam to Glasgow with KLM. I have 1 hour and 40 mins between flights. My bags should be checked all the way through so I shouldn't need to pick them up and recheck. I was just wondering if I will have to go through security/passport control again before the flight to Glasgow?

• 55 minutes between flights

Schiphol Sep 13, 2015 at 4:21 PM

I will be connecting from a Delta flight from Atlanta, Georgia, United States to another Delta flight to Bergen Norway thru Amsterdam. Will I make it? Do I go thru immigration or security again in Amsterdam before boarding flight to Bergen. Thanks.

• Keukenhof from Leiden: Cheapest option?

Keukenhof Sep 23, 2015 at 9:31 PM

I wish to travel to keukenhof next year and will also purchase Amsterdam & Region Day card. While I will be staying in Leiden, I dont want to take the 858 bus from Schiphol. It will save me time if I directly board bus number 854 from Leiden Central. Now my question is how to purchase the ticket of this bus as its cost is not included in the region day card. Also I wont be returning back from the same route and I will further go to Haarlem, Zaanse Schans and come back via Amsterdam central on the same day. Which option will be more economical from the below and what shall be the total cost incurred:

a) Taking one way bus ticket of 854 number from Leiden central to Keukenhof
      b) Buying combi ticket
      c) Connexxion office ticket including entrance to the Keukenhof gardens for bus 54..which is 15.50€ as written in one of the post above.

Please inform on priority.

• geralvon's Profile Photo

getting a bus map

Arnhem Sep 13, 2015 at 9:55 AM

How do I get a map of the bus/trolley routes in and around Arnhem?

• employment

by ice3lions Online Now Jun 1, 2015 at 12:38 AM

hi Guys how easy is it for an ex pat to gain employment in holland

3 Answers Sep 16, 2015 at 1:04 AM
    • I am looking for room for rent

by jarmina Online Now Apr 20, 2015 at 3:26 AM

Hi Everybody!. My name is Irmina and I am student from Poland. I am looking for room in Zwolle near Dokter van Deenweg street, but other areas are also accepted. I will spent there 3 months, from 15th May to 18th August. I can share house or flat with other students or working people. The monthly rent should include all costs (water, gas, electricity, Internet) I will be grateful for some information.

4 Answers Apr 22, 2015 at 12:55 PM
    • Jewelry in Zwolle, Amsterdam

by AvieK Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I like getting a commemorative piece of jewelry wherever I travel. What should I consider buying in Zwolle, Amsterdam?

3 Answers Nov 18, 2014 at 2:52 PM
    • from zwolle to marknesse

by andruxa Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 7:55 AM

i am plannedvisit marknesse, but my bus bringmy only to zwolle. so question is how can i get from zwolle to marknesse by public transport is any? Thanks in advance

3 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    • train transfer in Zwolle

by ebroderie Online Now Sep 4, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I am changing trains in Zwolle and I have only 4 min...This is my route:
      Station Time Train
      Winsum - Groningen D18:10 A18:27 T84 - 37670
      Groningen - Zwolle D18:46 A19:44 IC - 570
      Zwolle - Deventer D19:48 A20:12 IC - 3677
      Deventer - Bad Bentheim D20:19 A21:18 IC - 243
      Bad Bentheim - Bielefeld Hbf D21:57 A23:48 DPN - 90519
      Bielefeld Hbf - Dortmund Hbf D23:58 A00:48 +1 ICE - 540
      I don't now how the lines are...can you tell me if I have enough time to change in Zwole in 4 min?
      Thank you, waiting for a reply,

10 Answers Sep 6, 2011 at 1:30 AM
    • Accommodation in Zwolle

by godivar Online Now Apr 18, 2011 at 2:31 AM

I will travel to Zwolle for a concert in the end of May. Everything else is ok, but remains to find accommodation for around 30 euros per night. I searched in several different sites for hostel, but I had no success. I found only hotels, which are too expensive for me, unfortunately. I hope you may help me...

Thank you in advance!

9 Answers Apr 19, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    • DieUnruhe's Profile Photo

who can help me?

by DieUnruhe Online Now Jun 14, 2005 at 6:35 AM

Hy folks!
      In April I met a dutch guy in Milan.
      Unfortunatly, I lost his business card.
      I think his name was Peter Uil from Zwolle.
      He's an interior designer.
      Can someone help me to find his address?
      I know you can! : )
      Looking forward to an answer.
      Thanks a lot!

6 Answers Jun 15, 2005 at 1:41 PM
    • Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Hotel Suggestions

by Robin_Linda Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 10:25 AM

Hi VT'ers,
      Here is another inquiry for my good friends in the Netherlands who give great suggestions and send links to websites (since I am too lazy to search myself)and any other VT'ers who can help out, based on their travel experiences...

I have a business/social obligation in Zwolle on March 8, and would like to stay overnight. Can anyone recommend a particularly nice hotel that is close to the train station? The social part is in the evening - but is considered a business expense (in other words, cost is not an issue - hope my Project Manager doesn't read this ;-)...

Any suggestions or links are welcome,
      Robin Linda

2 Answers Mar 2, 2005 at 12:25 PM