Zwolle Travel Answers

change location
Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Hotel Suggestions

by Robin_Linda Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 10:25 AM

Hi VT'ers,
Here is another inquiry for my good friends in the Netherlands who give great suggestions and send links to websites (since I am too lazy to search myself)and any other VT'ers who can help out, based on their travel experiences...

I have a business/social obligation in Zwolle on March 8, and would like to stay overnight. Can anyone recommend a particularly nice hotel that is close to the train station? The social part is in the evening - but is considered a business expense (in other words, cost is not an issue - hope my Project Manager doesn't read this ;-)...

Any suggestions or links are welcome,
Robin Linda

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hotel Suggestions

by Robin_Linda Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Hoi Marcel,
    Wat toevallig! In the absence of my good friends ATLC and Pieter_Jan_V (who always provided the required links and info), I searched a bit myself and went and booked the nicest room at the Hotel Fidder (with canopy bed and bubbelbad - as they said).
    I thank you very much for the advice!

RL

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hotel Suggestions

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 12:25 PM

Robin,

You are in good hands with Marcel (shame you missed him on the last Mokum meeting). I wanted to point you to Diskid at the Vechtstraat 35 to buy an album or two for Roy, but they are closed on tuesdays; well drop in the next morning at 10AM. Have a great time in Zwolle; I hope the snow is removed before you arrive!

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines