change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Running/Jogging

Valletta Jul 21, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Hello guys,

I will be staying in Valletta in 15 days time, so I would like to know if there are any running / jogging paths that are safe (no traffic)? The path doesn't need to be long, I would run up to 5 km. Can anyone recommend where to run?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • By car from Malta to Berlin via Italy. Anyone who want to share the trip?

Malta Jul 13, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Hello everyone,
      I go by car from malta to Berlin through Italy, a nice but long trip. Will be nice to have on board someone who can also drive and share some costs. I just have one place in the car and I traveling with my dogy! If you are interest, drop me a line!
      best
      M.

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Hamrun..can you walk there from Valletta?

Hamrun Jul 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Can one walk fro Valletta to Hamrun? Or what bus easily gets you there? To the Daniels Shopping Complex? Many thanks!

more
    • going alone for 3 days in september

Gozo Jul 17, 2015 at 6:51 AM

Is it easy to get around without a car? Is Nadur a good location? Is it safe for a woman to travel alone in gozo?
      Can anyone recommend tours i could do? TKs

more

Another Hop On/Off bus question!

Valletta Jul 17, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Hi..sorry guys..another bus question.What is the price for the city sightseeing ticket? Because I am reading that people got it more expensive or cheaper than others..isn't there a set price?

I am hoping to do the Wednesday combined north & south route next month when in Valletta...I would like to get the bus from Valletta..Where is the nearest stop to Castille Hotel? And do I just buy the ticket from the driver??Many thanks again as always!

more

The 3 cities..From Birgu to Senglea..?

Malta Jul 27, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Does one walk over from Birgu to Senglea???And how long does this take?Many thanks!

more
    • planning to stay in Zurrieq, not able to find accomodation though!

by meripoppi Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Hi everyone!

i've planned to stay a few days in Zurrieq coz i've felt in love with every single photo i've seen of it but can't find an alberg/hostel/village/hotel or anything where to sleep!!

could you please give me some piece of advice if you've any idea?

thank you !!

maria

2 Answers Feb 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM
    • Staying in Zurrieq or Mqabba?

by lailanif Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Hi there!

I was hoping you might have the time to offer a little advice to a stranger in California. My boyfriend and I are visiting Malta in May and want to stay in an older village with character where we can walk to different places. We will be renting a car to sightsee around the island but would love if we could enjoy the village where we stay on foot. We are trying to decide between two villas, one in Zurrieq and the other in Mqabba. I was wondering if you might be able to let me know any suggestions you might have.

1 Answer Mar 22, 2007 at 2:00 PM