change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• reonag's Profile Photo

Daily Needs in Malta & Christmas cheer in Malta

Malta Dec 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Hi, I'm from the UK and will be coming over to St. Pauls Bay in December 2014; Can someone please give some constructive (seen alot of abrupt answers from ex-pats on this sight) advice on whether we need to purchase bottled water, do we need a travel adapter, what is the average temperature ( do I need a brolly) and the best restaurants to dine out. My partner and I are young 50 year olds, so are open to suggestions please. Thank you in advance.

more
    • planning to stay in Zurrieq, not able to find accomodation though!

by meripoppi Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Hi everyone!

i've planned to stay a few days in Zurrieq coz i've felt in love with every single photo i've seen of it but can't find an alberg/hostel/village/hotel or anything where to sleep!!

could you please give me some piece of advice if you've any idea?

thank you !!

maria

2 Answers Feb 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM
    • Staying in Zurrieq or Mqabba?

by lailanif Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Hi there!

I was hoping you might have the time to offer a little advice to a stranger in California. My boyfriend and I are visiting Malta in May and want to stay in an older village with character where we can walk to different places. We will be renting a car to sightsee around the island but would love if we could enjoy the village where we stay on foot. We are trying to decide between two villas, one in Zurrieq and the other in Mqabba. I was wondering if you might be able to let me know any suggestions you might have.

1 Answer Mar 22, 2007 at 2:00 PM