Zuidhorn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to park in Brielle

Brielle Jul 5, 2014 at 12:34 AM

where can we park in Brielle near Nobelstraat 24 hours and what tickets do we need to buy please?

more
    • Looking for info on bright red tube lighting in windows of Amsterdam Red Light District

Amsterdam Yesterday

I am trying to find similar lights to the ones used in the Amsterdam Red Light District. All I can find here in the States are red fluorescent light covers, which end up dimming the light, or already dim low watt red fluorescents. I would appreciate any info of specs/brand/watt/links of the bright red tube lighting used in the windows of the Red Light.
      Thank you.

more
    • laundromat

IJsselstein Jul 15, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Is there a laundromat or wasserette in Ijsellstein?
      Thanks

more
    • Mobypark.com

Schiphol Jul 9, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Heeft iemand ervaring met langparkeren via Mobypark.com op schiphol? In Amsterdam werkt het prima, maar heb het nog nooit voor de lange termijn gebruikt. Zie ook: http://bit.ly/1r7SO1D

more
    • Where to park in Brielle

Brielle Jul 5, 2014 at 3:10 AM

where can we park in Brielle near Nobelstraat 24 hours and what tickets do we need to buy please?

more
    • JohnMounfield's Profile Photo

Maastricht Concert

Maastricht Jul 4, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Flying into Eindhoven for the concert this weekend July 5-6. What is best way to get to Maaastricht and any recomendations for a nice dinner on Friday before concert.

more
    • Taxi Tour in Vlissingen

Vlissingen Jul 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM

I will be arriving in Vlissingen by cruise ship on 8 Sept for about 6 hours. Would it be possible to find a taxi that could give a tour of the charming villages of Zeeland and at what cost?

more
    • Transit Visa

Schiphol Jul 17, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Do you need a transit visa when travelling to Canada and transiting in Amsterdam? I have a Kenyan passport.

more
    • nightclubs, festivals??

Amsterdam Jul 16, 2014 at 3:36 AM

I'm arriving monday the 21st of july with my boyfriend till the 24th which is a thursday, I'm just wondering is there much going on as in festivals or djs in nightclubs that i can book now before we arrive? i dont want to miss out on anything that is going on, i want to make the most of the three days! thank you :)

more
    • Buses to Haarlem

IJmuiden Jul 13, 2014 at 4:23 AM

What bus number and where to catch it? please

more
    • Transit via amsterdam

Schiphol Jul 11, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Nigerian citizen with US green card. Will transit in amsterdam for 9 hours. Can I leave the airport to do a city tour with no visa? If not, will book another ticket as I would hate to sit at an airport for that long

more
    • daily mass?

Sneek Jul 8, 2014 at 7:50 PM

I am going to be visiting Sneek for a week, is it easy to find a catholic church to atend a daily mass?
      Kind Regards
      Mr. Ricardo Iris

more
    • mispar7's Profile Photo

Parking near supermarkets or malls

Netherlands Jul 8, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Is it free to park a car near supermarkets or shopping malls in big cities?

more
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Good college Bars

Amsterdam Jun 30, 2014 at 5:03 AM

Where are some great bars to visit at night for students?

more
    • bus to Amsterdam

Zevenhoven Jun 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I am staying in Zevenhoven. Can I take a bus directly to Amsterdam central? If yes which bus number? If not how to I get to Amsterdam central by bus

more
    • bus to Amsterdam

Zevenhoven Jun 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I am staying in Zevenhoven. Can I take a bus directly to Amsterdam central? If yes which bus number? If not how to I get to Amsterdam central by bus

more
    • silence label

Amsterdam 19 hours ago

Are there any hotels carrying a silent room label in Amsterdam?

more
    • ideas for famy holiday in The Netherlands with a 2 year old

Netherlands Jul 15, 2014 at 4:10 PM

We are looking at taking a self catering midweek break somewhere in The Netherlands in early November and would appreciate some suggestions for regions to consider.
      We will take the car on the overnight ferry to the hoek of Holland and drive to the destination.
      We have a 2 year old daughter so the criteria we are looking for might include;
      Indoor swimming pool
      Zoo
      Children's farm
      Soft play area
      coastal location
      Closeness to local shops

I've heard the holiday villages in The Netherlands are quite good so would welcome any thoughts on which one to choose. Any help gratefully received.

more
    • Staying in Amsterdam. What is the best place and cheapest way?

Amsterdam Jul 11, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hi! What is the best (also cheapest) way to crash in Amsterdam from 10 aug to 14 aug for 9 students.

more
    • Coach service between Ijmuiden and central Amsterdam

IJmuiden Jul 11, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Is there a public service that we can use to get from the cruise port in Ijmuiden to central Amsterdam and back between say 8:30 am and 5 pm? Would this be enough time to visit Rijksmuseum and take a 1-hour canal cruise?

more
    • DeWitt brother's statue

Dordrecht Jul 4, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I would like to see the DeWitt statue in Dordrecht. Where will I find it?
      Thank you ... from a visiting DeWitt.

more
    • Traveling_Duck's Profile Photo

Which neighborhood is the best?

Amsterdam Jul 4, 2014 at 6:40 AM

We will be visiting Amsterdam for the first week in August, and we would like to rent an apartment. So far, I was able to find nice and convenient properties in Jordaan (Egelantierstraat), in Waterlooplein, in the Old City (Nieuwe Spiegelstraat) and in the Jewish Quarter (Valkenburgerstraat). Which area would be the best to stay in? My husband and me are interested in architecture, art and culture, but we are also foodies. Any suggestions are most welcome! Thank you in advance!

more
    • Getting to hotel Derlon

Maastricht Jun 27, 2014 at 11:45 PM

How do I get from the railway station to the Derlon Hotel in Onze Lieve Vrouweplein? Is it within walking distance, or do I have to take a bus or a taxi. Thanks a lot in advance.

more
    • Is there someplace to rent bicycles in Muiden?

Muiden Jun 27, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Hi! I am hoping to rent two bicycles in Muiden to use for traveling around the Netherlands for two weeks. I would return the bicycles back to Muiden. I am hoping to find bikes that are inexpensive to rent and that have bags on the sides for carrying our gear. Does anyone know of a place that rents bicycles like this?
      Thanks!
      -Steve

more
    • Cat traveling as carry on

Schiphol Jun 23, 2014 at 6:34 AM

I will be traveling from Israel to Detriot, Michigan with my cat on a Delta flight . I want to travel with him as a carry on. Will there be any problems at the airport? I am not leaving the airport .

more