change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rotterdam Central to The Hague Rotterdam Airport during night

Rotterdam Nov 17, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Hi there¡¡

Does anybody knows is there is any public transport that´s conect Rotterdam Central to The Hague Rotterdam Airport during night?

I have been cheking RET webside and 9292 but it´s seems BOB B12 line is not working anymore...

• End of Lichtjesavond 2015

Delft Nov 22, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I wonder when is usually Lichtjesavond Delft ended? I am thinking of not booking any accommodation, instead spending the night enjoying the Lichtjesavond or sit somewhere (at the train station maybe?) enjoying some chit chat and leave with the first train. Will it be feasible or it'll be a bad idea?

• Niet voor doetjes!

by diamonddog Online Now Jun 28, 2004 at 1:22 PM

First VT-Canoe-meeting! Wanted: adventurous members with good sense of humour and strong arm muscles to paddle. Where: at the National resort of the Zuid-Hollandse Biesbosch near Dordrecht in the Netherlands. Pictures at VT-Biesbosch pages. This will be a weekend meeting starting from morning on Saturday 25th September till the next Sunday afternoon. Equipment you need to bring: a tent or shelter to keep you dry at night, a sleeping bag, a lunch packet and your little private bar `-) Equipment we bring: everything for a big barbeque on Saturday evening. Canoes and waterproof barrels are provided by the organiser. The maximum amount that can join is 16 people. Price BBQ and boats included approx 50 euro/pp. More details on request.

6 Answers Jul 3, 2004 at 1:58 AM