We are planning to go to Liguria either the week of 27 September or 11 October. I've read conflicting information about the amount of rain we might expect. Do you recommend avoiding this time of year? A little rain is OK, but we don't want the torrential rains.
From 3-9 October, we will be staying a week in Vaison La Romaine, Provenece, then 9-16 October on the Italian Riviera. We currently have booked in at the Hotel Santa Margherita Palace. I have several questions:
1. What would be the best way to get from Provence to Santa Margherita?
2. My research indicates Santa Margherita to be well situated for day trips on the Riviera and to places like Pisa. Is this accurate?
3. We prefer not to drive. Will we be able to get around with taxis, boats or trains easily, or do we really need to rent a car?
4. For our flight back to the US, where is the nearest airport to Santa Margherita?
5. Any other thoughts or recommendations?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|