Zminj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Walking from bus station to Hotel Park

Rovinj Jul 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Will I be able to walk from the Rovinj bus station to the Hotel Park along the coast? Google Maps is suggesting walking via Ul Maltea Benussia/Fontana/Zagrebacka/Luje Adamovica to Ul Ivana Matetica Ronjgova but says the route may be missing sidewalks or paths.

more
    • Porec to Ljubljana - direct transport

Porec Jul 2, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi
      Searched the following website for buses between Porec departing 18:10 to Ljubljana arriving 20:43 (30441)
      and note there are 2 buses scheduled per day both too late for me.

balkanviator.com/en/bus-time...

Also found the following and it has too many chages of buses/trains:

Depart Poreč, Bus station 08:15, arrive Pazin, Bus station 08:50 (14204 )

Depart Pazin 10:22, arrive Lupoglav 10:51 (S-Bahn)

Depart Lupoglav 15:10 arrive Buzet 15:28 ( S-Bahn)

Depart Buzet 16:00 arrive Divaca 16:47( R 7704)

Depart Divaca 16:55 arrive Ljubljana 18:40 (R 2615)

Are there more direct option in the morning by bus?

Thanks

more
    • desert_princess's Profile Photo

Wimdu and co - 90% cancellation fees!!!

Pula Jul 21, 2014 at 5:30 AM

We have booked an accomodation in Pula, Croatia through http://www.wimdu.at/. Unfortunately we had to cancel it.
      The site conditions are that we're getting 100% the money back up to two days before check -in and 80% if less than 2days. Imagine the surprise when we received a sheet telling us they charge us 90% for cancellation. Of course we called support for explanation and he said , well these fees are retained by their partner ( Holiday Home) that we are working with. And by maikng the reservation we've agreed with ours aswell as their conditions. As usual nobody's fault wemust have missed reading something written in small letters. I feel taken for a fool and robbed. Anyone had similar experience? My husband went today to the Arbeiterkammer. Let's see what it will bring.

more