change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mvp2ny's Profile Photo

First time visiting....

Bratislava Jul 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Staying at the Doubletree.....anyone know how far is from the airport. How's nightlife around there. Any good local souvenier spots. And most importantly nice sportsbar/lounge to watch the worldcup since I will be there for the final.

Thanks all.

more
    • GentleSpirit's Profile Photo

Tour Operators in Zilina

by GentleSpirit Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I looked around the links supplied by the city tourist office website and very few of them came up in english. Im looking for a tour operator in zilina or nearby. wondering if there is such thing as a tour of several of the castles in the region. Ive seen a few from bratislava, wondering if this sort of tour is offered in this area, thanks

1 Answer Aug 18, 2011 at 5:13 AM
    • chriso1969's Profile Photo

train station

by chriso1969 Online Now Oct 8, 2010 at 9:20 PM

im travelling to Zilina from Wroclaw and I was wondering what is the name of the train station in Zilina?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2010 at 2:37 AM
    • chriso1969's Profile Photo

Things to do

by chriso1969 Online Now Sep 3, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Im heading to Zilina in october to watch the football match Slovakia v's Ireland and im wondering is there many bars and nightclubs in the town,basically us Irish like a few beers and we want to enjoy ourselves while we are there.

1 Answer Sep 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM
    • recently moved to Zilina

by misitxu Online Now May 22, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Hi, Can anyone recommend some lively bars to go to.. we recently moved here and it seems that any of the bars we go to are really quiet and empty for a Friday and Saturday night...
      Thanks!

• Buses from Zilina to Terchova

by dodo002 Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 10:17 AM

Hi!

I would like to ask about the best way to get to Terchova from Zilina by bus at early mornig.

We would travel in two groups: on 23 september and 25 september, and we would arrive at Zilina railway station both days something about 3:00 AM.

Could You tell me where can I find bus timetables, how to get to the bus stop, and where can I find warm place to wait till bus arrives?

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 20, 2007 at 11:29 AM
    • children friendly lunch meals

by christening Online Now Jun 10, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Hello
      We are coming to Zilina in July. Could you let us know the best children friendly lunch/dinner places ?? How much ??
      Entry fees to
      Castle of Strecno ?
      Budatin Chateau ?
      Povazie Museum ?
      Thank you for your help
      Krzysiek

3 Answers Jun 11, 2007 at 12:28 AM