Zihuatanejo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• House in Zihua

by vmarion Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

more
    • House in Zihua

by vmarion Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 8:43 AM
    • Need a source of Raw Goat's Milk!

by kterry Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I will be honeymooning in Zihuatanejo in just 2 weeks. I need to find a source of fresh goats milk, preferably raw. Anyone?

1 Answer Feb 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • Heathersue13's Profile Photo

Shipping from Zihua to the States

by Heathersue13 Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM

If I decide to purchase a large item or a large amount of dishware, art, etc., is there a reliable and reasonably priced way to do this, such as FedEx?

• BUDGET ACCOMODATIONS FOR A 5 MONTH STAY

by Cocoagogo Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 3:39 PM

I'm looking for a not too expensive accomodation in the old town of Zihuatanejo for a 5 month period November 2014 to end March 2015. Preferably a one or two bedroom place within walking distance of a large grocery store but in a quiet area. If you know of any places you'd recommend please let me know.

1 Answer Jan 10, 2014 at 7:01 PM
    • Soy milk in Zihuatanejo?

by laura.flynn.hess Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Is there anywhere is Zihuatanejo that serves espresso drinks with soy milk?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • Catholic Church

by kleeconway Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I would like to know if there is a quaint nice Catholic Church to get married in Zihuatanejo. Its a surprise.

1 Answer Feb 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    • Driving south on 200 to zihuatanejo

by Ronniegold Online Now Nov 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM

I am planing to drive from Puerto Vallarta to zihuatanejo in January can anyone tell me if the drive down 200 is safe

2 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 8:48 AM
    • budget living in zihua

by garylowe2 Online Now Jan 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Thanks everyone for the replies re: bus to Zihua. I may spend ten weeks around Zihua. Can anyone suggest budget accomodation in the general area (not Ixtapa of course). In Thailand, it is easy to get a good place for30 u.s. a night. I am hoping to be able to find something similar in Zihua.

muchismas gracias
      Gary

3 Answers Jan 8, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    • bus from ixtapa to zihua

by garylowe2 Online Now Jan 6, 2011 at 9:35 AM

What is the best way to get from the ixtapa airport to zihua WITHOUT GETTING RIPPED-OFF?

Thanks,
      Gary

3 Answers Jan 6, 2011 at 9:04 PM
    • mikepapas's Profile Photo

las urracas

by mikepapas Online Now Sep 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Hi,

does anyone have any photos of Bungelows Las Urracas? it sounds great but I can't find pix anywhere !

2 Answers Feb 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    • Zihuatanejo

by pickerelpearl Online Now Nov 14, 2007 at 5:27 PM

Someone brought my attention to Zihuatanejo while discussing places we had rented
      for 3-4 months in Mexico.. I am looking for a relatively inexpensive apartment or small house with 2 bedrooms, fully furnished for 2009 (Jan. Feb.Mar.April) I do not want to pay more than500.00 per month. I am retired with only a small pension...I love to visit the markets and cook my own meals..also enjoy practicing my spanish with the locals...No need for a lot of entertainment.
      Am I dreaming ? If so, perhaps there might be an alternate location that would suit my budget. Anyone with info would be much appreciated...

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM
    • Busing to Zihatanejo

by mboler Online Now Nov 1, 2007 at 4:24 PM

How do I find bus schedules going from from Puerto Vallarta to Zihatanejo on the internet or an alternative source? In particular is there a bus directly to Zihatanejo? Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Nov 2, 2007 at 6:08 AM
    • Is there a safe and cheap bus from Mexico City to Zihuatanejo ?

by nemisis407 Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 7:07 PM

I was wondering if there is such a thing as safe cheap bus transportation from mexico city to zihuatanejo? From what I have seen the first class buses are like400 US dollars. If anyone knows if there is a cheaper bus line that runs that is safe I would love to hear aobut it. And if you have any Idea as to the schedule is or how to obtain it that would be nice as well.

Thank you soooo much!

3 Answers Nov 2, 2007 at 5:55 PM
    • Fun to have in Zihua

by btravels Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 1:34 AM

I will be travelling to Zihua for a week mid december with a bunch of friends adn family before i get married in Mexico city. Interested in opinions on fun things to do......... good restrauents etc.

Any tips welcome

cheers

1 Answer Sep 18, 2007 at 7:30 AM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

Snorkling

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Hi!

Any suggestions about snorkling in Zihuatanejo? I saw a suggestion online about off of las Gatas Beach. Is it safe to do just by yourself? Where to go?
      Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 19, 2007 at 5:54 PM

Taxi , boat , or bus to Ixtapa?

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 2:28 PM

Hi! Which is better? We will be near La Ropa Beach, Zihuatanejo. How much does it cost?

Thanks!

taxi fare from airport to Villas san Sebastian in Zihuatenejo above La Ropa Beach

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 1:33 PM

How much is the taxi fare from the airport to Villas San Sebastian in Zihuatanejo? I believe it is up on a hill overlooking la Ropa Beach.

Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 2:26 PM
    • Cruiseone2003's Profile Photo

Is Playa Gatas a good choice for just one day in Zihua?

by Cruiseone2003 Online Now Sep 17, 2006 at 2:06 PM

I am arriving by cruise ship for one day on 9Oct with my family, 6 adults and 4 children. We want to have some sun and fun, but maybe experience a little shopping. I keep hearing Playa Las Gatas is the place to go and good for the kids (ages 6-10). Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David

5 Answers Sep 21, 2006 at 10:53 PM
    • aquaparadise's Profile Photo

Diving, cycling, kayaking and more!

by aquaparadise Online Now Feb 1, 2006 at 8:10 AM

Hello everybody, I have all the info about Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you need help.

3 Answers Feb 2, 2006 at 3:56 PM
    • night bus from Mexico City to Zihuatanejo

by MoscowT Online Now Nov 14, 2005 at 11:29 AM

I'm flying into Mexico City at 10:10pm. How long does it take to clear customs? What night bus should I take to get to Zihuatanejo? How long will it take to get from the airport to the bus station?

Thank you for your replies (I hope) :)

3 Answers Nov 20, 2005 at 7:40 AM
    • Zihuatanejo

by MoscowT Online Now Nov 14, 2005 at 11:15 AM

I'm arriving in Mexico City (airport) at 10:10pm on my way to Zihuatanejo. I do not want to spend the night in Mexico City waiting for a flight the next morning. Are there any night trains / buses from Mexico City to Zihuatanejo? Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 14, 2005 at 5:21 PM
    • Ophelio's Profile Photo

best way to zihuatanejo

by Ophelio Online Now Aug 29, 2005 at 7:44 PM

Hi all! Anyone know the best way to get to Zihuatanejo? We are using sky miles, so have to fly into MEX, I believe. I have found flights from there, but so far, no luck with buses. Could a travel agent there book a collectivo from mexico city?
      thanks!
      cameron

4 Answers Aug 30, 2005 at 6:47 AM
    • mexicruiser's Profile Photo

Casa Adriana

by mexicruiser Online Now Aug 19, 2005 at 3:59 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Casa Adriana, overlooking La Madera and the bay? Any comments, advice would be appreciated. We are looking for a one week rental at around75/night for two.

Thanks for any info.

• prentice5944's Profile Photo

Family Friendly?

by prentice5944 Online Now Aug 17, 2005 at 5:10 PM

I'm thinking of taking a family vacation to Zihua this December for a couple of weeks. I've got a 1-1/2 year old and a 3 year old. Any thoughts on if Zihua's a good choice for kids this young? any suggestions for family friendly accomodations?

2 Answers Aug 19, 2005 at 6:33 PM
    • mexicruiser's Profile Photo

Playa La Ropa or Playa La Madera

by mexicruiser Online Now Aug 2, 2005 at 9:12 PM

My husband and I are planning to spend a week in Zihuatanejo next Feb/Mar, and are trying to decide whether we should stay in La Ropa or La Madera. We are looking for a quiet peaceful area with nice sandy white beaches, palm trees, a few palapa bars/restaurants, and not too many people. Our budget will allow us between50-$100 per night for a beachfront bungalow/condo/apartment with an ocean view.

We were concerned that La Ropa might be too far to walk back to from the downtown area at night, or even during the day. Do busses run between the two beaches at night, are taxis affordable?

We had checked out Bungalows Pacificos website, and it seemed fairly nice and within the budget (only just!). Has anyone stayed there? Any reviews or info on the place? Any help and advice on accommodations,etc would be greatly appreciated as this will be our first visit to this part of Mexico, and we would like it to be a fun and positive visit!

Please email me with any info, advice, etc at mexicruiser@VTmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Anne

1 Answer Aug 6, 2005 at 8:50 AM
    • Zijuatenejo advice

by twinkleberry Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 11:13 AM

A friend and I are traveling to Zihuatenejo mid April and are looking a unique hotel that is reasonably priced. We're looking for something that has some personality, is on or near a good beach and is located close to downtown Zihuatenejo. I know that's quite vague, but we're looking to be in a spot that doesn't feel so 'touristy' and experience the culture as much as possible. I welcome any other tips on nightlife, restaurants, & must do activities. Thanks!

3 Answers Jan 5, 2007 at 1:15 PM
    • Restaurant recommendations in Zihua

by avidgolfer Online Now Jan 17, 2005 at 12:05 PM

We're spending 10 days in Zihua at the new Club Intrawest. Other than their onsite restaurant(s), what restaurants in Zihuatanejo do you recommend? Interested in all price ranges. Gracias!

2 Answers Jan 25, 2005 at 2:06 PM
    • New Club Intrawest in Zihua

by avidgolfer Online Now Jan 2, 2005 at 1:43 PM

Anyone stayed at the new Club Intrawest in Zihuatanejo? Interested in getting some info... haven't found much searching the Web so far.

1 Answer Jan 4, 2005 at 12:42 PM
    • rentals long term

by taylor37 Online Now Dec 27, 2004 at 2:43 PM

im looking r a long term rental for 6 months anybody have any ideas. i would perfer a house or bungalow but dont want to pay over 500 dollars a month

1 Answer Feb 1, 2006 at 11:12 AM
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

hotels/resorts in ixtapa/zihuatenejo area

by susiemargare Online Now Dec 26, 2004 at 2:38 PM

hi, everyone -- thanks for the answers to my previous Qs. i appreciate it. my friends and i have settled on going to the ixtapa/zihuatenejo area. now we are debating various resorts that i can get thru my time-share weeks (the less said about THAT, the better!). can anyone compare any of all of the following resorts, especially as to niceness of accommodations, niceness of beach? all are in ixtapa, except the villa vera puerto mio. -- villa vera puerto mio (in zihuatenejo) -- RHC/park royal villas -- sun club/intercontinental plaza ixtapa (maybe now or formerly under name of costa real ixtapa?) -- pacifica master sands -- pacifica golf -- pacifica sands -- ocean imperial club (also known as radisson resort) -- riviera beach resort and spa thanks very much -- susie margaret

1 Answer Jan 25, 2005 at 2:18 PM