Zihuatanejo Travel Answers

change location
aquaparadise's Profile Photo

Diving, cycling, kayaking and more!

by aquaparadise Online Now Feb 1, 2006 at 8:10 AM

Hello everybody, I have all the info about Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you need help.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • figigirl's Profile Photo

RE: Zihuatanejo

by figigirl Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 10:42 AM

I'm headed to Zihuatanejo later this year. What activity did you enjoy the most? Is there horseback riding available? Great restaurants? Snorkeling? Any tips? Thank you

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • aquaparadise's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Diving, cycling, kayaking and more!

by aquaparadise Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 3:54 PM

Hi, you can do differents activities here like snorkel in Manzanillo bay, Las Gatas beach or Ixtapa Island or also kayac in a beautiful lagoon or on the sea, cycling, horseback riding, fishing, or see a sunset in a sailboat.

We have a lot of beaches to go swiming and enjoy all the day there and have fun or may be you want to try the scuba diving we have a coral reef.

Zihuatanejo is a old twon and small and you can enjoy in a restaurant I am sure you will enjoy it.
    Also I know about tour guide and they offer the country side tour, customs and traditions or city tour. We have a delphinarium and much more, you will need time to enjoy all the places.

Please e-mail me if you need more info.

• aquaparadise's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Diving, cycling, kayaking and more!

by aquaparadise Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 3:56 PM

I forgot to tell you if you need to get pesos is better if you go to the bank or a house exchange in Ixtapa call it Intercam, of course you can pay in credit card but sometimes you need pesos to buy or pay the taxi

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines