Zielona Gora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Krakow airport to Zakopane transfer

Zakopane Feb 15, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Is anyone looking to travel from krakow airport to zakopane on march 4th 2015. I am travelling alone and wondered if there are other people going to Zakopane that evening. Looking at the costs it would be cheaper to share a journey. My flight arrives too late for the public transport bus.

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

best hotels

Warsaw Mar 1, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hi vt'ers

Age old question here but want to know the best hotels in warsaw. want to stay in a decent 5 star but the 4 star polonia seems to win awards all the time so might go there. seems great value as well. I know this is a boring question but would be useful to find peoples views that have stayed there.
      I travel to Poland all the time but it will be my first time in warsaw. might go in the summer or for new year
      cheers guys and gals

more
    • Angenmax's Profile Photo

Accommodation suggestions please.

Krakow Feb 18, 2015 at 1:11 AM

Hello,

My sister and I will be travelling to Krakow in June and were wondering if anyone could suggest the 'best' area of the city to stay with regards to safety and access to popular tourist attractions. What are the 'must see' and 'must do' when visiting Krakow?

Thanks in advance,
      Andrea

more
    • How Far

by roman5566 Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 11:49 PM

Does anyone know how far is it from Zielona Gora in Poland (or anywhere in Poland for that matter)...to Chicago Illinois ???

1 Answer Nov 16, 2004 at 6:48 AM